Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 23:07:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Check, check, have you carried through? Started by: TheDame on Apr 25, '21 14:08
Nah, not even close.

I don’t know that I use New Years as a time to make resolutions - but I usually reach a point where I know that something has to change and I take action. I always yo yo around with my weight. I’ve lost up to 85 pounds before and I’ve lost more than 40 lbs three times.

I’m approaching the time when my fat ass needs to get in gear again. Just not a lot of motivation with gyms being so restricted with COVID.
Report Post Tip
Due to COVID this year I never worried with a new years resolution. Most years the resolution I make normally lasts approx 1 week before it was broken, I did however stick with it one year and quit smoking
Report Post Tip
People who make these resolutions are doomed to fail, because if they were really serious about doing it, they would have already been doing it on December 31, not waiting for a certain day to begin their new better habits. Get it together, degens!
Report Post Tip

To be honest I haven't made resolutions for over thirty years now. If I only feel strongly enough about any sort of self improvement to think about it on new years then I for sure wont have the staying power to stick with it. >.<  Instead I just try to do some self imrovement through the year but that isn't working very well either. It would seem I am very steadfast in my bad habits. *doh*

Report Post Tip

Of course I've carried through! With uh.. the resolutions I didn't set :D

I never really set any long term goals for myself, I like to live in the present and taking things day by day. And should there be anything I would like to change about myself or my current situation, I'd rather start working towards it now than wait until new years and set the goal then. I'm already good enough at procrastinating!

Report Post Tip
I never set them anymore. I always have good intentions but then I get stressed out trying to keep to it. My life is far too busy so now my only resolution is to enjoy the next year to the max and I'm currently winning at that 😁
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I didn't make any resolutions this year..

Guess that's pretty easy to keep up with :D

Report Post Tip

Yeah I didn't make any resolutions this year so easy for me as well, but I did make one last year and I got pretty far to be honest. Went to the gym 4+ times a week for 9 months or so. Backed off a bit since then, need to get back up on the horse.

Report Post Tip

don't bother coming up with them as I never used to keep them, don't think I know anybody who actually ever did keep all their resolutions (they maybe did one or two at a push).  Always seemed like a nice idea in principle but just a pain in the year in practic

Report Post Tip

I want to lose weight. My diet seems to work for me - to an extent. I can lose weight to a certain point but then no more.  I lack the willpower - especially when combined with alcohol 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Check, check, have you carried through?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL