Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 22:32:39
Game Suggestions
2 Watchers
Page:  1 
Achievements for recruitment Started by: Admiral on Apr 26, '21 07:36

Good morning folks,

Over the past few years, we have seen the game flight into rebuild mode more than once. If I recall correctly there have been announcements regarding crews not being active enough when it comes to contacting and recruiting new players. I have a simple suggestion that might add another incentive to recruiting new players - Achievements.

There are several achievements when it comes to killing people, robbing their graves, and stealing their hard-earned cash..sadly (IMO) there are no achievements when it comes to successfully recruiting new players. So, what do you all think about adding achievements for successful recruitment?

Report Post Tip
Recruiting players is something, in my opinion, that is pretty important to the game. I wouldn't mind seeing this come to fruition.
Report Post Tip

There used to be a sponsoring achievement. Not sure why it was taken away, perhaps it was abused?

Report Post Tip

I am totally down with adding Sponsor/Associate related achievements.  100% for the new version, "possible" that I can squeeze it in for this one. 

As far as my old ass swiss cheese brain remembers, the only Sponsor achievement was Sponsor Slaughterer, which is more of a 'shoot a crewed person in the face until they appear in the obits' than anything actually doing with the Sponsor/Associate relationship.

But yeah something like:

Get a player to (insert rank here).

Sponsor X players

Get associates to a combined 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000 units.

Attend every funeral for associates without skipping a single one because "you got drunk in LV with some questionable ladies and blacked out for 24 hours and forgot your friend died and you moved on without noticing", 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 25

Lead X OC's with associates

Get associates to a combined (insert lounge reward genres here) to 25, 50, 100, 200 and so on. (RATs, Lounge Hustle, Lounge Credits whatevers)

Come up with a list of good things to promote an active Sponsor, as well as a name modeled after our current style (which I got to be honest, is getting harder and harder to come up with these Terrible Titles for these Adorable Achievements.)

Report Post Tip
I will make a list, open for suggestions for anyone reading this :)
Report Post Tip

I know it sounds weird coming from me, being a prostitute pilot and all, but..

We do not want to turn this into credit-whoring, though!

Report Post Tip

The Associate Attacher?

Report Post Tip

Associate Assosiation

Successfully invite 1 player - receive 100,000$ and some experience

Successfully invite 5 players - receive 250,000$ and some experience

Successfully invite 10 players - receive 1,000,000$ and experience

Successfully invite 25 players (Final) - receive 2,500,000$ and a large amount of experience

Successfully invite 50 players (HARDCORE) - receive 5,000,000$ and a large amount of experience

Successfully invite 100 players (SUPER HARDCORE) - receive 10,000,000$ and a large amount of experience

Unit Unifier

Get associates to a combined amount of units of 25 -  receive 100,000$ and some experience

Get associates to a combined amount of units of 50 -   receive 250,000$ and some experience

Get associates to a combined amount of units of 100 (final) -  receive 1,000,000$ and experience

Get associates to a combined amount of units of 250 (HARDCORE) -  receive 2,500,000$ and a large amount of experience

Organized Offence

Obtain 1,000,000$ threw OC's with your associates - receive 100,000$ 0.10 credits and some experience

Obtain 2,500,000$ threw OC's with your associates - receive 250,000$ 0.25 credits and some experience

Obtain 5,000,000$ threw OC's with your associates (final) - receive 1,000,000$ and a large amount of experience

Obtain 10,000,000$ threw OC's with your associates (HARDCORE) - receive 2,500,000$ and a large amount of experience

Obtain 25,000,000$ threw OC's with your associates (SUPER HARDCORE - receive 5,000,000$ and a large amount of experience

Made Mascotte

Have 1 associate obtain the rank of Made Man - receive 100,000$ 0.10 credits and some experience

Have 5 associate obtain the rank of Made Man - receive 250,000$ 0.25 credits and some experience

Have 10 associate obtain the rank of Made Man (final) - receive 1,000,000$ and a large amount of experience

​​​​​​​Have 25 associate obtain the rank of Made Man (HARDCORE) - receive 2,500,000$ and a large amount of experience

​​​​​​​Have 50 associate obtain the rank of Made Man (SUPER HARDCORE) - receive 5,000,000$ and a large amount of experience

Funeral Facer

Attend the funeral of 1 associate - receive 25,000$ and some experience

​​​​​​​Attend the funeral of 5 associates - receive 100,000$ and some experience

​​​​​​​Attend the funeral of 10 associates (final) - receive 250,000$ and experience

​​​​​​​Attend the funeral of 25 associates (HARDCORE) - receive 1,000,000$ and experience

​​​​​​​Attend the funeral of 50 associates (SUPER HARDCORE) - receive 2,500,000$ 1.00 credits and a large amount of experience

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Reducing the chance of achievement abuse vol. 1

1. ONE account can only give an achievement point towards ONE sponsor.

This way players can not abuse the system by dropping repeatedly and re-invite to complete the achievement.

2. When a crew leader or sponsor dies, accounts linked to that person will be able to give points towards this achievement again.

After wars, a lot of the time, there will still be people without a crew, who have been invited in the past. To create an incentive to offer these players a new home, the sponsor or crew leader will receive points towards their achievement.

3. Funeral post must hold at least 10 or more words. 

Just spamming 'RIP' to get it over with ain't gonna cut it.

4. One account can only give one Made Man achievement point to ONE sponsor.

This way players can not abuse the system by demoting players and promote them again.

5. When a crew leader or sponsor dies, accounts linked to that person will be able to give points towards this achievement again.

New crew, New Made Man promotion towards a new leader. Again, only available after the death of the previous sponsor (you know Deathnote?)

Report Post Tip

Admiral, surely we would have to have an achievement called "Member Whorer"...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I don't know that I'm a fan of this, I wouldn't mind seeing a referral code system added in tho. So people who refer friends and increase the population can get rewarded, the more the people they invite play.

Report Post Tip

You mean like this Anthony-Casso?

https://mafiareturns.com/referals.php

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Achievements for recruitment
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL