Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 13:26:26
Page:  1 
chmod a+rwx,u-x,g-wx,o-wx Started by: Squishy on Apr 27, '21 21:41

(Going live April 28th)

CAs: 644 - Swap 6 CAs for a quad.

In the payroll management section, you will be able to swap 6 unopened CAs for a quad. 

In the finance the executives segment, you will actually want to trade 6 unopened CAs for a quad.

In the account the heads portion, you will really need to exchange 6 unopened CAs for a quad.

In the record the heads parcel, you will truly have to trade 6 unopened CAs for a quad.

En el paquete Record the Head, realmente necesitará cambiar 6 CA sin abrir por un quad.

In the Record the Head package, you will really need to swap 6 unopened ACs for a quad.

In het record the head-pakket moet je echt 6 ongeopende AC's ruilen voor een quad.

In the record the head package you really have to trade 6 unopened ACs for a quad.

Yn y cofnod y pecyn pen mae'n rhaid i chi fasnachu 6 AC heb eu hagor ar gyfer cwad.

In the head pack entry you have to trade 6 unopened AC for a quad.

Im headpack-eintrag müssen Sie 6 ungeöffnete wechselstrom gegen ein quad eintauschen.

In the headpack entry you have to exchange 6 unopened alternating currents for one quad.

Dans l'entrée headpack, vous devez échanger 6 courants alternatifs non ouverts pour un quad.

inyay ethay eadpackhay entryyay ouyay eednay otay apsway 6 unopenedyay acyay urrentscay orfay ayay uadqay !

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $220,000 Tip

How do I get a threesome though? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

If your sister is on board, I guess we will allow you in the room.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $109,696 Tip

i like them. You can send them here.  👋😊

Report Post Tip

Sorry Squishy but I'm gonna be too busy fucking your wife to show you how to properly please a woman. Even if it is my sister. 

Is this live? Having trouble while attempting to do this.

Report Post Tip

Alexei this will go live sometime today.  I'm juggling a few things currently and don't want to push it live until I can give it a proper shakedown. Hopefully soon, worst case towards the end of today.

anyone else having a stroke trying to read this?

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip
Update on this?
Report Post Tip
CactusJack, it’s under Hire.

https://mafiareturns.com/manage/bribe_ca.php
Report Post Tip

It shows a list with 7 of my CAs names.. I dont think you mean I combine 6 of these for a new Quad? (Is said unopened..)

Report Post Tip
The section only appears to people who have 6 unopened CA gifts to cut down on confusion. I can change it up so the button is there but dim if you don't have 6.
Report Post Tip
storm

Cheers
Report Post Tip

I have 6 unopened CAs and don't have the option anywhere...

What's going on?

Report Post Tip
Nuclear

It looks like there's some issues with the code that determines if it should be giftable or not. Since your remaining cas are a combination of non giftable bound to your account types as well as giftable types - looks like its struggling on part of that code. I'll try to get this resolved soon.
Report Post Tip

Squishy, have you had the chance to look at the code? I haven't been able to find the option

JoynerLucas

Manage->Payroll Management->FBN-Agent->Hire

If you have 6 regiftable CAs available, you will see the option there.  (I hopped on your account, and yes its there and working)

Report Post Tip

squishy oh jeez sorry man .. I didn’t realize that . Thank you very much 

News & Announcements
Replying to: chmod a+rwx,u-x,g-wx,o-wx
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL