Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:35:49
Page:  1 
Biting The Hand That Feeds You Started by: Deviant on Mar 21, '08 20:11
Well well well.

Well well well well well well fucking well.

And so it ends. A war not of our making, but of our finishing.

Over fifteen hours of fighting and seeing friends and loved ones fall to protect the family, and seeing brothers and sisters from other families gallantly shoot all day for the common cause.

To you all, we owe an undying debt of gratitude. It will never be forgotten.

To Limoncello and her fallen family?

You, of all people, know that we are not the type of people to complain about being warred. Or to complain about being warred in our sleep. We have done both ourselves, many times, and you have been a part of that with us on more than one occasion. This is not what this is about.

Above anything else, your behaviour was foolish and you have done a disservice to your family.

Going to war on a day when we would all be here, and had no reason to be called away for other reasons (OOC: No work on Good Friday), was stupid.

A decision to war a Don sitting in his home city with the amount of kills you had was ridiculous. Missing three times, missing Skepta, and missing Intervention, is hardly a record to be proud of.

Not waiting for a week to be Don, when you would have been safe until then with two of our best friends vouching for you all the way, was outrageous.

And above all else, spitting our trust back in our faces has proven now, and will prove in the future, to be your unending downfall.

You may have had problems with how we ran our family, and the initiatives we brought to the Six Cities. You may have been annoyed yesterday when I didn't punish a member of our crew for something that I didn't deem to be 'over the line' - only as abrasive as you both have been known to be in the past. As we hear all the time - this is the Mafia, after all.

But your decision to rank your upset at these perceived slights to your leadership above the trust you had earned, and to do so without talking to us directly about it first (not anyone else, but us), was a grave error.

I could go and get the recordings from the coffee shops - almost every night, someone would tell us not to trust you. That you should never have been authed. That we had to move first before you tried to take us.

Our response and reaction to this was obvious by our actions. We brushed it off and trusted you over our devoted family members. You lived, and not only did you live, you were authed for the first time in your bloodline's history. First as a captain, and then when our dear friend Altitude passed, PrinceofCheese himself came to the street to announce your permanent auth.

We were wrong, and others were right. Sorry, guys.

We didn't respect you as a leader? You hardly acted like one. Never seen in the street, relying on others to fight your battles and talk your talks for you. No contribution to this world, either positive or otherwise. If you want respect, earn it. We weren't going to hold your fucking hand any more than we already had, and for you to expect it when neither you nor those around you ever spoke so much as a word to either me or PrinceofCheese, in the coffee shops or in this world, is only more evidence of the foolishness that characterized your entire leadership run.

Tonight you have lost friends who were willing to trust you until the end. Your family lies in tatters around you and you lie in the graveyard.

Rest in Peace. Your daughter had better be the best fucking incog this world has ever seen.

PS I said I'd mention Gammy. Hi Gammy.

PSS Clipper - A man whose contribution to our foes was completely irrelevant? Our survey says yes! Any trace of good deeds and effort is overshadowed by the phrase 'Even the sun shines on a dogs ass somedays!'
Report Post Tip
Ladies and Gentleman, he is right.

Countless times Deviant and I were in the same coffee shop hearing about how Limon was going to stab us in the back.

It just goes to show that anyone can be bought. Once someone gets that fancy bold suit it seems as though their loyalties change. Her loyalties did when she took shots at Intervention.

This was inevitable, it was just a matter of time.

Oh yeah, Clipper, can i have your autograph?
Report Post Tip
The 13th offers its respect to the deceased, on both sides.

I am sure there is a very family feel good film lesson to be learned somewhere in that moving speech.

C13th.
Report Post Tip
My repsects to those who have passed. Will the world be a better place because of this? I hope so, but I do not think I will be around to see it. It seems that of late, more and more idiots for lack of a better word have invaded our world, and I find myself saying things I would normally not say. So with that I shall sit back, and think on things. I will sit in sadness for all the innocents who gunned down in this war.

oh and HI Deviant!! *waves*
Report Post Tip
Dun Dun Dunnnnnn
Report Post Tip
Well gosh darn, a month of incog thrown down the bloody tubes. Hey Skepta my pal. You missed my father and he left a message to say Who is Oddball, cause it wasnt him. Now i realise im gonna die. And frankly its gonna be fun. Dieing is just the body leaving this earth but my spirit will always be out there watching and waiting for the right moment to come back.

So to you CPs i say good fight. Too bad my father got piss drunk and wasnt here to fight. He would have had a blast. To you others out there who are ready to fight against the CPs i say this, Find a moment and plunge the dagger in deep. All good things come to a end and Bad things come to a end sooner than good things.
Report Post Tip
A terrible start to the day for my father's family yesterday but throughout the day, through huge effort and determination from all, the tide eventually turned in our favour and the war was won. I'm sure lessons were learnt all round. I don't wish to get into the debate on Limoncello's actions, needless to say it was a very costly move, the eventual obliteration of her family being necessary so that PoC and Intervention could protect theirs and eliminate the threat.

RIP to all those taken needlessly. Not so much to those where the need existed.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Biting The Hand That Feeds You
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL