Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 08:31:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
12th Street Dinner. Started by: Enzo on Apr 29, '21 18:32

Rembrant looks at John asking "Are you going to join the other families for the Competition?  Basically, you can try pick pocketing, which Rocka, Shredder and Ricky would be really good at!  Or if you are Mister money bags, you can donate to your family oorrr you can write to the local papers, business section, or post flyers in the streets.  It sounds crazy but I think it will be hoot, oh I really do"  Rembrant lights a cigarette

"It is about time someone stepped up and said ENOUGH of this.  I am excited, I guess, though the whole teamwork thing has never been my forte ya know what I mean, especially a bunch of strangers practically, but I guess that is the point eh?  Push the limits, little personal growth or something."  She shrugs then takes a deep drag of her cigarette. 

"I hope I am on the boss's team but I think I am gonna get screwed and have to actually engage in conversation.  Better practice in front of the mirror, a sincere face as I ask people HI how are ya? ugh, I've lost before I've even begun."  She quips adding a whimsical hand flick for dramatic affect.

Report Post Tip

John Take's a bite of his cheeseburger while listening to Rembrant Looking up as People walk into the dinner Wiping his mouth with the napkin as he wash's the food down with his lemonade "I probably won't Be joining the competition I got a busy weekend 

Pausing as he grab's couple onion ring's tossing them into his mouth Chewing them up as he wave's the waiter over to the table 

asking for the bill The waitress Walk's up with a warm smile "How was the food sir would you like anything else 

Laying the bill onto the table as John Reach's into his pant's Grabbing a $100 "The food was amazing Loved the lemonade Keep the change

The waitress grab's the money and the bill "Thank you so much sir Have a great day 

Looking back at Rembrant as he finishes his Lemonade off "I know what you mean Time to come out of the Shell and Meet other's 

Cracking a smile at rembrant before looking down at his watch seeing the time "I hope the best for you I'm rooting for ya Rembrant I must be going i got to head back to philly to pick up my son for the weekend 

Report Post Tip

Rembrant stands up and gives John big hug.  "I hope to see you soon John, thanks again for the including me in that op, I am going to re-finish the interior of Candy with the profits!"  She smiles warmly.

"Please, say hi to the little guy for me and have a safe one brother"  She  grabs her things and walks out with John each walking to their respective rides, they wave adieu 

Report Post Tip

John stand's up kissing Rembrant Cheek as she hug's him "See you soon Rembrant anytime Glad you was there to help I will let the little guy know you said hi

As they walked out John wave's good bye to Rembrant as he get's into his Pontiac Pulling out of 12th street dinner Heading to the Interstate Heading back to LA

Report Post Tip

The rodent deity had been told that one only usually had brownies as a dessert, a meal after the main course.  Bipeds were such basic bitches but fine, I'm on their mortal plain, I shall do as they do

'could you let me see the specials please? Do you have anything nutty?'

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: 12th Street Dinner.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL