Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 07:08:01
Page:  1 
Street Sweepers - Please hammer, don't hurt em' Started by: Squishy on May 01, '21 13:24

We are bringing in a new team of Street Sweepers lead by Jen whose role will focus on herding cats AKA trying to keep the forums sane, relevant, organized, spam and gluten free.

Shortly, when a thread or post is moved, moderated, title changed, or simply wacked, you will receive a message as to why.

We have held back from doing this because this normally results in an uphill battle with users over why their post was swept, which results in an argument over why a similar post from 8 months ago by some other user in some far off thread 19 pages deep wasn't removed.  All staff on MR are volunteer, they dedicate countless hours to helping the game often at the detriment to their time, stress and online reputation.  I ask that everyone remain civil and Karen free.  Unwarranted aggression towards staff for helping with the forums will result in disciplinary action to quickly shed toxic behavior towards staff.

There will be some bumpy roads ahead with getting everything sorted, and even more so when we roll out the new forums, but I ask that everyone have as much patience with our staff as possible so we can see this transition through.

I have instruct all staff to have fun, and never view MR as work.  I don't want anyone to feel obligated to work and go out of their way to do MR tasks.  This means that the bulk of the forums may not get read, so there will be things that are missed.  I would rather staff come across things in their normal playing time and routine and if they have the spare time, then switch to their staff account to handle a spotted problem.  The bulk of things reviewed will be from users reporting issues with the Report function.  I ask that users report things that are *grossly* out of line only.  I really don't want users or staff alike to get bogged down in trivial things at this time.  

Thank you all in advance for your help with this, as well as to Jen for helping us tackle this task.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

<3 

My goal always is to get RP more of a focal point in this game, its why I always come back. So if you have any questions, want feedback or just want practice with writing please hit me up. I will never not support people willing to try, I promise x 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Street Sweepers - Please hammer, don't hurt em'
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL