Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 09:06:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Los Angeles Needs Some Standards Started by: Mxyz on May 05, '21 18:45

PilotPhil smiled

Maybe I misunderstood the point you made about the protection clause. After your reply, I see your point.

Phil inspected the stripes on his shoulder before he continued

I don't mind that little bit of roughness of your words at all, Mxyz. And I understand that you chose to not approach Apparition in private but through a Streets speech instead, although I feel she is well-spoken and very approachable and would not mind to share her thoughts about anything that occurred. I stand to be corrected if wrong, but it seems like you aren't looking for her explanation on the subject but rather want to use the appointment of BrandonHeat as an example to our community to address the issue of a total freshman being appointed to the position Right Hand Man of a crew. If so, I understand.

Rearranging his shades, PilotPhil looks towards WORDSMASHPOW and says

If we, as a community, are against bloodlining, which I believe we should be, then we should also oppose to extremely young people in leadership roles. I don't see how we can be passionate about the former, but may not be about the latter.

Report Post Tip

"I am personally against people who haven't been officially written into the story books becoming a right hand, however who other crew leaders choose to pick is not only not up to me but also not something I am super concerned with. I observe the world around me always of course, but I am more focused on the crew I belong too and it's rising stars. As long as their hands act with respect, and are responsible I can't say I would ever go out of my way to argue for one's removal. Age simply isn't enough of a sin for me to cross that line. If I was a crew leader I personally wouldn't allow that in my crew, but everyone is different, and as long as their leadership style isn't causing direct issues for the rest of us I don't let it bother me. I prefer to set the example rather then push my policies on others."

Report Post Tip

Well said, Demon. I'm glad to know you have a vision that reflects some of the old principles of this world.

Maybe the 1920s were just an age of mobsters who held that sort of thing closer to their heart. The 30s are the new age of mafioso. Perhaps things will change for the better once Herbet Hoover is out of office. That man doesn't like making the hard decisions and we need a real change.

Phil, I "PHIL" like you know me better than I know myself. An example made of the man would've been nice. But I put them on blast, why would they do that? It's about stubbornly standing ground now. No matter how much sense it makes to act logically and morally in this situation, they simply don't have to. I still call it like I see it. It's their poor decision. Is what it is. And hopefully we can tqlk about it so that this poor decision doesn't happen again, or at least so quick.

And look who has decided to join us, WORDSMASHPOW. Honored that I could pull you out of your antisocial hole you live in to join us in intellectual debate. If only you brought any intellectual argument to the table, you would've fit right in. Kid's table is over there. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Los Angeles Needs Some Standards
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL