Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:54:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
New Orleans opens up for Crazy Numbers! Started by: l0v3hanD on Mar 22, '08 09:15
Storm overhears something about a new auth, and wanders up to listen. He drinks his beer while waiting for the crowd to dissipate. When it finally does, he walks up to the man to congratulate him.

Well congratulations Mr. l0v3hanD. Ya look good in a bold suit. Nice hair, by the way.

Storm pulls one of his beers out of his coat pocket, tossing it to l0v3hanD.

Congrats again, partner.
Report Post Tip
Good job you deserve this.

Make the Red Fez proud!

Congrats.
Report Post Tip
Congrats, l0v3hanD! I cannot think of anyone else who more deserves this chance than you. Take this city and build it up on rock n' roll.
Report Post Tip
L0v3Hand - you know what I have to say all ready and I know you will fulfill it.
Report Post Tip
i must say from the things i heard about you and recent events you showed that you are willing to go forth and die for your family, no matter the cost. I think that is a great quality in a leader..that quality being that you are to able to follow. Showing your commitment to your family is more than likely on of the big reasons for this chance. I am sure those that will follow you, will also put their life on the line for you, as they know you would for them.

much respect for you, I know this city is a better city with you in charge. congrats!

CB
Report Post Tip
Wh0a! Congratulations sir
Report Post Tip
Congratulations brodizzle, well deserved.
Report Post Tip
*points the way to the train station.

I think you better get traveling before you have to move the whole family 50 men and woman.

and congrads :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats bro you know how pleased I am for you already :)
Report Post Tip
Intervention finally makes an appearance to the streets

Congrats lov3hanD, You know i was hoping for you to get auth and your time has finally come. Lets Show everyone what you are capable of.
Report Post Tip
man....look at that.

A head of a famigila and the best transportation he can get are the slow banana boats to NO.

At this pace, he will get there next year...
Report Post Tip
I am trying to get to NewOrleans but Mr Cheese has locked me in his cheesy jail :/

Slowly begins eating his way out
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Orleans opens up for Crazy Numbers!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL