Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 13:51:57
Page:  1 
Church Started by: Harry on May 16, '21 06:48
A mafioso went
to the church in his hometown to confess his sins there. He confessed to a priest that he had raided a bank, killed all clerks there by his gun and had robed all bankmoney.
The priest answered exited:"Do you robbed much cash?"
The mafioso answered politely: "Yes, several millions of $."
The priest mentioned then: "Do not worry, that is not so bad. Give half of your prey to the church and I shall solve you from your sins."
The mafioso took out of his bag a huge amount of banknotes, gave it to the priest. The priest solved the mafioso from his sins and the Mafiosi went gladly away.
Report Post Tip

the Squirrel god marched into this place of heretic worship and stood proudly at the pulpit

'there is only one god in this realm and it is me, your squirrel god, I answer to noone! Well, Odin maybe but other than that, noone!

Report Post Tip

Rembrant steps out of the car looking around perplexed.  She looks at the address given, then up at the church, she lets out a long sigh.  "no fucking way"  She throws her cigarette and looks down each side of the street.

There is only one person who would dare call her out to a church.  It is meant to disarm her, it is meant to taunt her  "Unimpressed" she hisses.

She walks around to the back of the church, her heels sink in the grass as she looks for a burial area.  "Where are you? Let's get this shit over with"  Rembrant squints as she reads the tombstones growing increasingly frustrated and nervous.  She will know that I am nervous, she will use it against me, need to make sure she doesn't materialize.

There is a green vapor being emitted from a stone near a dead tree.   That you?  She stands over the gravestone, her face somber as she reads the name.  "I know you are angry, I hear you all the time.  I passed you and then some didn't I?  If you are so devastated, then rise up and stop me, otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP"  Rembrant calls over Rodrigo.  "Get me the dynamite"  

Rodrigo looks flustered "Boss, it's a ch..."  Rodrigo runs to the car after seeing Rembrant's reaction.  He brings over a stick dynamite and hands it gingerly to Rembrant then walks far away.

Rembrant stands over the tomb lighting the dynamite waiting for the very last moment staring at the name as if she was staring back at her with her evil black eyes.  "Come get me Bitch"  She throws the dynamite and sprints to the car.  The explosion can be heard for blocks, the smoke plumes.  Rembrant hops into the back seat of her car and lights a cigarette making the sign of the cross, then cackles.  She kicks the back of the driver's seat.  "Fredrick, Wake the Fuck Up".  They quickly drive off 

Report Post Tip

Fernando had probably gotten some bad drugs as he was pretty sure he was being chased by a group of ninjas, halucinating like crazy he stumbled into church, thankfully it was pretty late so no priest would try to perform a exorsism on him. He tripped and fell down one stair upun entry, he looks up and spots Jesus on the cross, still drugged out of his mind he gives it a mean look. "What are you looking at!?"

He crawls over to one of the church benches and lies down on it, maybe a hour passes or something like that, he was spaced out of his mind so he wasn't keeping track of time. He hears a voice "Sir? Sir, you can't sleep here!" He opens his eyes and spots a nun, it startled him he jumps u and looks at her with a big shock upon his face. "I just needed to lay down a bit, I'll get out of your hair."

The nun looks at him and pretty much follows him to the door as he walks out, he continue walking down the street with no actual clue of what's going on.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Church
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL