Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Chicago Summertime Block Party Started by: Olivia on May 16, '21 11:19

As Dihajh was walking around he saw Olivia as usual causing chaos, it seemed she had picked up a new friend since they last spoke, 

"Hey, Who's your new pet? Doesn't the Bear mind that you now have to look after a Rat and him? Or are you leaving the bear to look after the new bar?"

After wondering around for a while he could hear the music and started to sing along, he was about 2 seconds behind the beat and speaking every second or third word, but acting as if he was nailing each word perfectly, it was at that point he looked over and saw Velvet smiling. He decided to sing that little bit louder so than she could hear him, just to make sure she knew.

Before too long he glanced over to the pie vendor and realised that he hadn't eaten all day.
"Can I have whatever pie fills you up the most please? also a drink wouldn't go a miss!"
The cashier handed over a pie and a soda, "That'll be $3 please"

Dihajh handed over the money and took a bite into his pie and slowly walked back over to the bandstand to enjoy his evening.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Hardon listens to the young lad and breaks into a cold sweat and grips tightly onto the case...a plague!!!! The police!!!! This didn't sound good, he wanted to run and hide but desperately needed another drink and now he was curious to see this person Corona that will try and destroy the now very roudy happy party, he waved madly in the direction of the bartender and hoped that his miming vague actions meant that another drink would soon be arriving at his table it was still feeding time so he must stay a little longer.....

Report Post Tip

Velvet smiled at Miss Olivia  in awe of her abilities to pull of something nothing short of spectacular

“Hello Mr Ratatoskr ain’t ya just adorable “extending her hand to give him some scritchy scratches, reminding of her former drinking buddy who followed her around eating nuts she stashed in her pocket.

“Fancy a game of wack a mole Olivia? Wait the important question is there icecream round here somewhere?”

Grimacing as she listened to Dihajh sing well out of tune, watching Fernando go wide eyed as he drank not too far away, amused by the reaction, Velvet smirked and chuckled shaking her head.

Report Post Tip

Fernando smiles as he noticed Velvet smirking and laughing, guess he was starting to get a good buzz going from his drinking. He smiled and raised his bottle as way of saying hello.

He was having a good time, but he thought he heard mentionos of wack a mole and had a vision in his head of two crazy ladies beating him with bats, hopefully that was just the booze talking and not reality.

As he was sitting there he grabbed a hold of the bar with his free hand as he felt the chair he was sitting on was starting to spin, it probably looked hilarious to anyone that noticed, but most people seemed to be drunk or having too good of a time to notice anything like that right now.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Cocking her head to one side as she noticed the look of concern on the young man's face, she decided to approach him with a flute of champagne that mysteriously ended up in her hand.

"Ya right Lad?" her tone warm as she spoke to Fernando

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

He looks up at the lady holding onto the bar, he starts to smile and act as normal as he could pull off at the moment.

"I'm wonderful, how about yourself?"

He stands up and suddenly feels way better, and thankfully it was no chance of anyone watching him fall off that chair. He smiles and looks Velvet as he puts down his bottle and trying to maintain his balance.

Report Post Tip

Going wide eyed as she rests her hands on the man's back and shoulder noticing him slightly wobbly on his feet, chuckling softly.

"Just grand, you much into carnival food.." Glancing around wondering if that was the write terminology " or is this more of a festival... Either way think you may need some grub to er... help?"  speaking softly not to offend the lad. 

Report Post Tip

His eyes opened wide when he heard talk of food, he sure wouldn't mind something to eat, just about anything would do right now, he turns and looks at Velvet.

"Some food would be amazing right about now, point me in the right direction or lead the way and I'll pay for any food you want kind lady."

Looking around the large amounts of people there was there, he was certain there would be some food, he just wasn't hundred percent where it was but at least he found the bar so he had that going for himself.

Report Post Tip

the squirrel god, resplendent in fur hopped onto @Olivias shoulder and his hind leg twitched as he got orgasmic scrithy scratches

'my god that's sexier than Thors gusset!, let us dance!'

Report Post Tip

Olivia nodded her head, "Of course Miss Velvet I would never plan anything without ice cream!" she said to the woman with a grin. Curious about the reaction the tiny squirrel had she made a face, "Whats a Guh-set?" she asked, saying the word slowly wondering if she was even saying it right. 

"We were going to go find pie, would you like a slice?" Olivia asked Miss. Velvet politely, while she stood there swaying softly in the Chicago sunshine, before she started to get a bit antsy and then started jumping from foot to foot, the thought of not only pie but now ice cream exciting her. She stopped quickly and looked around to see if Mista Lucas was gonna scold her, but she couldn't see him and so she grinned and started hopping and dancing some more. 

Report Post Tip

Saanvi came back to The Chicago Summertime Block Party with a big smile. That big smile had a meaning. She had had a meeting with a great person. It seemed that nobody had missed her and nobody had seen with whom she had a meeting. That was just as well. She wanted to enjoy her little secret a little longer.

She saw Olivia arguing with Velvet. She decided to go over to them to say hello to them. She quickly took out two ice creams, which are always a nice gesture to make. 

"Hello Olivia and Velvet. Here is an ice-cream for you two. Maybe its not your first one today, but who cares. Its a celebration day and tomorrow we will eat the food Admiral serves again."

Olivia and Velvet gratefully accepted the ice-cream. Velvet started to say.

"Well Saanvi, thank you for the ice-cream. We were wondering if there is a spot where we can have some food. All candy and stuff is fine, but we fist want to have some proper food."

"Yes Saanvi", Olivia interrupted Velvet, "maybe a nice pie?"

"Oh, that's good. I've just put a pie in the oven. A delicious quiche filled with asparagus and salmon. What do you think, is it what you like? It will be ready soon and you will probably find Ariana there too. When I told her about the pie, she started to smile as well. I'll join you later."

Saanvi walked on and also saw Dokuhebi talking to JoynerLucas. She decided to say hello to them too and ask what they thought of the party.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

JoynerLucas decided to make an appearance at the Chicago Block Party. As he walked up to the party with his bodyguard, Jose, he immediately noticed Olivia but she looked busy chatting up Velvet. They seemed to be having a heated conversation, so Joyner thought better and didn't approach them. As he walked around, he noticed Dokuhebi and greeted the man.

"Hey dude! How's life? How's being in the uppers with us here in Chicago!? This is a fine block party that got more attention than I thought it would."

Joyner smiled and looked around some more noticing Saanvi had arrived and was talking to Olivia and Velvet. As she finished she strolled along over to Joyner and Dokuhebi.

"Hello, Godfather Saanvi. How are you? This day couldn't be better for a party like this, huh?"

Report Post Tip

Upon finishing his extra giant mug of tea, Dokuhebi rested the mug on a table near him, removing the big leather strip that rounded his upper body.

"Well, glad to see this party is still going. This past week was so stressful, having to deal with small time thugs and running tea bags. I guess i could use some rest now. Gladly i managed to buy a new car".

Just as he finished to talk to himself, he was approached by JoynerLucas.

"Hello there Gov'nor, it's all good, hopefully we will get rid of those thugs by the end of the week. They Grow like Rats you know. And i cant thank enough to be given the opportunity to serve Godfather Biba as his RHM, this way i can help not him only, but all of Chicago."

Dokuhebi lights a cigarette.

Noticing Godmother Saanvi approaching, Dokuhebi embarrassingly cleans his favorite black tank-top the was stained by a pastry he had just ate.

"Hey there ma'am, i'm glad to see you here again, it means business are going smooth and prosperous" - He presses his cigarette on his forearm, and too scared of throwing the filter on the ground, Dokuhebi puts it on his right pocket and smirks as he tried to hide the fact the crushed cigarette burnt his leg.

Report Post Tip

Happily eating her ice cream she listened to Saanvi and smiled, her face covered in the sweet treat. "Did you know theres a pie eating contest today!" she asked her excitedly. "I was hoping to take Ratatoskr and defeat him. It'd be an easy win." she said with a laugh, "because he's just a tiny little squirrel." Once her ice cream was done she looked around frowning, unable to see Mr. Bear. Tilting her head back she yelled, "Mister Beaaaar!" loudly through the park, keeping an eye out for Bearistotle coming their way. She knew he'd love a pie eating contest, and he might even let her win since she was so small. 

While she waited she gestures to Mr. Rodgers to pick her up and once he does, she whispers in his ear. The large bodyguard moved closer to JoynerLucas and when she was behind him she took a deep breath and with all the gusto and volume she could manage, "HEYA MISSSTAAAA LUCAS!" she said about two inches from the back of his head. She started laughing, nearly falling from the hands of her protector. 

Report Post Tip

The squirrel god covered his ears as Olivia laughed and screamed with delight

'a pie eating contest you say?  what is such a thing?  I may be tiny but I am also hungry.......and devious'

The squirrel covered his ears again as Olivia greeted JoynerLucas

Report Post Tip

Having got his drink of something on the rocks he settled as apparently there was a pie eating competition!! What could possibly make this day any more brilliant? He wondered what the rules were on consumption by whom or what and if he could have his suitcase close by during....this would require another drink to monitor and register his appearingly mild interest in being in the competition whilst hiding this was now the ONLY thing that mattered right now....

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Chicago Summertime Block Party
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL