Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 13:09:11
Game Suggestions
3 Watchers
Page:  1 
Upgraded Perks Started by: SwaggDinero on May 17, '21 15:58
I was thinking of upgraded perks as the title says. What I mean but upgraded is a higher perk % for example, execute the perfect attack gives you a 5% chance of not having your timer used when you do an attack.

That’s the normal perk as all of you know. So every once in while we get an email from good old mafia returns and it’s a random spin Russian roulette style in perks for like 7 day free trial. I don’t know about some of you but I barley open them. With upgraded perks it replaces that old spin with a new rare one. Say you get the attack perk which we know is 5% chance no timer usage, with the upgraded perks the chance could be 15% no timer or 10%. We can figure out a sweet spot for this idea for all perks. It's just something I thought would be cool.

Also a lot of people don’t like change and ideas. Some people are quick to -1 it without and explanation. So let’s talk about it and get some great minds of MR together to figure something out.

Note: it also doesn’t have to be from the cylinder spin, maybe special promotions or site events like the Vday comp.
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Rather than the spinning gun barrel which is more of a graphic and serves no actual purpose (I never click on it, instead going straight to my notifications to see my gift instead) so how about we replace it with a functioning wheel of fortune/roulette where all the current gifts exist, but every week or month the 'Jackpot' prize is replaced with a decent perk (month timer, instead of 3 days or a week) randomly gifted from the full list of perks. Obviously the chances of winning the Jackpot should be low (1% or 0.1% or maybe even 0.001%) but it means that your Mafia Gift stands you a chance of winning something decent every once in a while.

I always seem to get the perks I don't use as a gift at present.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Nice input I actually like it. I was hoping the “jackpot “ you refer to as being the upgraded perks where the % is doubled I think that would be a cool feature with the 7 day time trial or whatever
Report Post Tip

Yeah, that could work too, where the jackpot is a 3day or 7 day super perk instead of the standard 3 day or 7 day gift. 

Report Post Tip

Another thought, how about a respin for a credit. So, if i win say 3 day shooting perk, but I aint training my gun cos I'm a proer, i can pay 1 credit and spin the wheel again, oh look, 3 day PP perk, yay me...

Sure people who are credit rich could respin 1000 times if they wanted and win the jackpot, but thats 1000 credits oit of the game, and even then after 1,000 or 10,000 spins they may still not have won.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Upgraded Perks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL