Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:27:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Good Friday Massacre. Started by: Sprozzington on Mar 22, '08 22:00
Silence l0v3hanD.

RIP to all of those who fell during the war, But it has to be said what a fucking glorious victory, I know this has been said several times already But a Massive thanks to everyone who helped out.
Report Post Tip
I have to say that I'll miss the people who worked with me in the Army of Cheese. However, I would like to request that all this "self-thanking" at the memorial stop. You're going to go blind.
Report Post Tip
I do all my self-thanking at home in the dark.
Report Post Tip
Fucking hell, so your blind already Amsterdam?
Report Post Tip
What are the lights on?
Report Post Tip
As I walk through the street, I hear my fathers mentioned. I hear kind words of loyalty and morals.

"Lies!! My father, god rest his sole, was a womanising, drunken oaf! I'm the result of a one-night stand and I only just found out he was my father!

I would like to say that my father, for all his floors and inappropriate touching, would be greatly saddened to see his dear friends, Kerney, Joshua, ngoc6667 and Snake_eyes to be amongst those that died, along with all those that fell in the war.

And I would like to extend a word of congratulations to his killer, no hard feelings and thank you for the kind whisper, my father appreciated it."

Walks off to get some munch and find a decent bar . . .
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Good Friday Massacre.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL