Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 02:04:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
MA - What are your mugging principles? Started by: Nova on May 24, '21 16:25

My mugging principals are easy, I mug who ever pp's me. I dont care about rank or crew. If youre going to ask ppls opinion in the streets, expect them to disagree. If you cant listen to what they say without getting butthurt, dont post.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Nova it is confusing that you ask a question, people answer the question from their view and you take extreme exception to that. Was this a speech for which you did not wish anyone to speak about or was it a question thrown out to the community out of interest? You've called yourself names where no one else has and seem upset that others don't share your exact view - several actually have been very close to your view if you listened carefully. It isn't disrespectful to have a different point of view as you are suggesting and even now as you wear on your suit. I think it was a great question to bring to these streets, ask a question but expect to get answers! Some you may not agree with, it's called life.

shrugs and continues on up the street lugging the bloody suitcase....

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
So what I'm seeing here is always have to respect that button. Not sure why ppl are taking it as a joke it seems. Guess it's some inside shit y'all think is cute, I don't know. How do you deserve respect when you yourself can't respect other people's wishes on the matter when they clearly state it. Then it's ok to pull rank? Then it's ok to point out 100k payback is more than I'd ever send back to some "cheap whore" as Elara called whoever. I find it better to respect everyone equally unless I don't like them then fuck them. Shit you basically are saying in a family those members below Made Men aren't worth as much? Their opinions don't matter? Yet they make a family. So you don't respect especially what someone clearly states their opinion is for everyone to see you have no right to be a salty bitch about them doing what they said. Me personally I mug anyone and everyone any chance I get. Shit I could be shot for it, but is the risk worth making an enemy over nothing. Just some extra time waiting for a flight.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $2,040,000 Tip
Dont pick pocket players, and I wont be mugged. Has worked wonders for me I personally have never been mugged by a corrupt agent.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I swore you used to get the option if you saw the personal in your ca to mug but still never knew if you actually could. I never catch it on time
Report Post Tip
The option is still there I believe. Ive been tempted to use it a number of times.
Report Post Tip

The CA option shows up but it does not actually work. 

Report Post Tip
See that's what I thought. Cause I had lots of cas going once upon a time and 99% of the time k was to late but I swore I've tried it before and it maybe only pp'ed or....fuck I can't remember I've done way to many drugs in my life.
Report Post Tip

It all depends on what my mood is like. I wanna mug when i want to. It also depends on the person's PP status. If he is gonna pick my pockets with a I mug status then i am gonna mug for sure! Otherwise, I just let the person have the share. Moreover, I don't keep a lot in my pocket. There's a bank :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I do like the prospect of mugging. But i guess it also depends on my mood and also the person's pick pocket status. If the person is going to have an I mug status and then PPs me, I am gonna mug for sure else it is fine i guess. Moreover i don't keep a lot in my pocket. There is bank. Looking forward to more mugging opportunities here.

Report Post Tip

I like to PP and always pay back usually within seconds.

If someone doesnt pay me back and I see them after 5mins then I mug.  Its that simple

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: MA - What are your mugging principles?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL