Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 11:35:12
Page:  1 
Not Your Average Drug Dealer Started by: Detour33 on Jun 08, '21 22:25

Your string of connects has done you right thus far, you can get almost any drug you need. Almost. 

You have a huge hankering for some exstacy, and your Significant Other wants some too. You head down to your dealer, because well, he has EVERYTHING right?? You tell him your order and he says it'll be $10,000. Very fucking expensive for less than 100 pills...But you do need them. you grab the package and head to your car where you open it.

It's a 3inch X 1inch X 10cm thick Golden business card....WHAT THE FUCK? Your dealer would never burn you! I mean cmon, It's you! You grab your weapon of choice from your car and head back to your guy And right as you are going to full on Mayweather this dude, he tells you about that number.

"Listen here Mr made man, that number is literally worth its weight in gold, PLUS that man has everything I don't. give him a ring, if he fucks with you i owe you nothing, If he doesn't i got your money right here, not going anywhere."

You hesitate.. Is he for real?? A number?? 

You threaten him and tell him the dealer better fuck with you or else you're coming back for 20k. You immediately ring up the number.

"Yeah look come down to this alley in North 'Cago and I'll fix you up. 812 w 9th st. Come alone. Come in 30."

You didn't even say a word.

You're walking up to this alley when you notice..... you may have been here before. Is that the fuckin weird watch dude??

You walk up hesitantly but before you can break the inevitable awkward silence The Watch Guy opens up his tabletop.

"Check it out bro I got illies, hard, ice, lucy, and boomers. Watcha want watcha need?"

You tell him your order and he hands you a bag and says get lost...

But he didn't have you pay?

You go to hand him the 500 you just pulled out of your front pocket when The Watch Guy snaps.

"YOOOO?!?! Tryna get us hammed up?? I don't like the pen, and it sounds cliche but i aint fuckin goin back. Don't ever hand me straight cash for a product EVER."

Yea... paranoid is the back alley drug and fuckin watch dealer....

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Not Your Average Drug Dealer
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL