Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 13:04:50
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Virgil_Doherty aka Skylar aka Breezy Started by: Squishy on Jun 08, '21 22:26
Virgil_Doherty aka Breezy, aka Skylar, sadly has passed away on June 5th.

Whether friend or competitor, we are all family here. While I am saddened at our communities loss, I am thankful to each and every unique individual link that makes this chain of ours. Each and every single one of us combines to make what this community really is, each bringing our own impact that ripples out to all of us.

So today while we mourn the loss of someone in our community, we should also raise a glass to Skylar, to celebrate their life both online and off.

You are all encouraged to share any stories about Skylar. With the wonders of the internet, these stories will remain forever, leaving behind memories written so that they truly are never forgotten.
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I didn't know them but May they rest in Paradise<33

Report Post Tip

Oh this hurts. Breezy was one of the few people who had read one of my favorite book series, which is how he got the name Breezy. Between the nerding out over fantasy series or drinking wine, he was such a lovely guy and always good for a drunken chat or laugh. 

Well now I gotta get drunk and read some Brandon Sanderson. 

Report Post Tip
I only knew him as Virgil, but he was a talkative nice guy and I am saddened by the news of his passing.

One of his friends off game had left some contact Information if people wanted to get more information.

Please feel free to reach out if you Want the contact information.

Kr
Asher
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My condolences 

Passes the blunt...

Report Post Tip

I didnt knew him, but is very sad nonetheless. 

I hope he rests in peace :(

Report Post Tip
I never got to know Virgil, it is very sad to see one our comrades pass.

May he rest in peace
Report Post Tip

i never came across Breezy among my MR lives but it seems i missed out on a great person...may they rest in peace

Report Post Tip

💔 this is devastating to hear, may he rest in paradise, he was an awesome lad and am forever thankful for meeting him in the streets of philly, he brought so much laughter and joy

I am thinking of his family and friends at this time ❤ fly high Virgil_Doherty ❤

Report Post Tip

I only just recently got to know him but he seemed like a really great guy. I'm sorry to hear of his passing and offer my deepest condolences to those that knew him well. 

Report Post Tip

Rest well <3

Report Post Tip

Rest well Virgil 

Report Post Tip

May your soul find peace and my deepest condolences to all of your loved ones who are now missing a part of their lives.  May they remember the laughter you bring and the moods you've brightened and all the good times you've had and to find peace in their hearts.

Report Post Tip

I really had a good time when, some months back, you, out of the blue, decided to have become Tammy's husband. We really had fun conversations and great laughs. I don't even know if you ever found out I actually am male..? I hope that, wherever you are now, you will have a chuckle about it if you look back on it.

Whenever we spoke, which happened too little because of conflicting time zones, you seemed to be right in the middle of life, which makes it so hard to believe this happened. I am terribly sorry for the people around you, your family, as they have lost a very approachable, funny and open pivotal person in their lifes.

Rest in Peace, Virgil. It was an honour to have met you..

Report Post Tip

It is always sad when someone of our community is gone. I hope that he is having fun with the angels now.

Rest in peace 

Report Post Tip

Such sad news, I never had the opportunity to speak with you while we were crew mates and I'm sure that's my loss.

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, rest well.

Report Post Tip

Rest well Virgil :(

Report Post Tip

I honestly do not think I ever crossed paths with Virgil (good or bad).  But always sad to hear of a community member passing.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those that knew him here and also to his RL family and friends.  May he RIP. :( 

Report Post Tip

What left to say?

Rest in peace Virgil.

Report Post Tip
Rest well.
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Virgil_Doherty aka Skylar aka Breezy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL