Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 22:51:00
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Who was your first crewleader? Started by: Petra on Jun 13, '21 02:29

Who was your first crewleader? Do you remember them well? What about them stood out? 

My first crewleader was Dice. I learned he was one of the head executives for Phillip Winston, err Marlboro cigarette companies.
I used to joke that he was a merchant of death, and rightly so. He was very respectful and courteous, so it definitely gave me a good impression of the game to keep me playing. 

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Deano was my first and then he ended up killing me because i was part of an underground group because the person training me recruited me haha lol was such fun.

lots of leaders ive been with have ben great and some not so great hah

Report Post Tip

Johnny Kraven.. Wow that feels like ages ago now.

Report Post Tip

I honestly do not rememebr but Anita and Steeldawn were up there in the start

Report Post Tip

Hmmm, it was LiaVazzi back in 2001. I hated him and made it my mission to bring him down every time for about 6 years.

Report Post Tip
I was just having this conversation the other day! I'm 80% sure if it was Cassi...don't ask me what her name was at the time... My MR memory is shockingly poor :)
Report Post Tip

Firenza in 2014, got bounced around a bit between him and Morty as I was IA as hell. Was a good time to learn the game :)

My first run as a really active player Visas was the one dealing with the headaches I'd cause :p

Report Post Tip

I joined either during or a day before a really big war so technically Batman but since he died shortly after I've always credited Hound as my first CL (SOZ SC <3). I learned a lot and made a lot of friends so stuck around. STL was a great city to begin in and was a lot of fun too!

Report Post Tip

TonyCapazzo was my first CL. That guy LOVED to RP! Had a crew full of writers.

Scarfo was RHM. Miss that aussie bastard.

Report Post Tip
My first boss was Dante_Balboni, what he taught me I still keep in mind today. He was one the most passionate people I have ever met
Report Post Tip

MrFcuk, circa 2009. I was there only two weeks before he went down, so I can't really speak on the pros/cons of his leadership abilities. I can say, though, that it was Febrant and Dominick that had me coming back, those guys are (still) the shit. <3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Otter380 - Which amuses me because his name is so "unmafia" that I will always remember it. 

Report Post Tip

Devil in Disguise, think was around the time, was it maverick took over the account?

Report Post Tip
Daera was my first Crewleader. I hope that grump old fuck Jerusalem is doing well somewhere
Report Post Tip

I had the distinct pleasure of being led by Takkar : )  It was a very short stint but I got to see how the community played together through his events and overall excitement.  I was very green and didn't understand much (not that I am far from that noob still) but I knew enough to know that most everyone appreciated him and respected him.  I was lucky, I still am, with my current CL!

Report Post Tip
The first CL I remember having was TheThirdDan. He was a really cool dude.

Salvatore_Lucania Joined the day the war started lasted couple of day's Sadly  Salvatore_Lucania was killed then Mariecosta took over for couple hour's or days before the family was taken down

Report Post Tip
I believe it was Psykotik somewhere around 2002 ish.
Steeldawn was my second one and still one of the best i had!
Report Post Tip
I'm not entirely sure who was my 1st as I messed about a bit when i first started, shooting at random people etc.

Shippie was my first real leader though, even though he might be like the 3rd CL I'd been under by that point. I learned so much from Shippie and also TheD.

SNOEP (Shippies New Orleans East side Posse) was a great family. Active sub crews, taking everyone in and teaching them how to role play, how to shoot, all the important factors and mechanics of the game. Proper Made Man ceremony etc. Man that was 19 years ago.
Report Post Tip

The first CL I ever had was Eyerish, She shot me a couple days in for shooting at someone. 

After that I joined UncleNicky and my colorful career began. 

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Who was your first crewleader?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL