Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:55:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Los Angeles. Started by: Cab_Tufting on Mar 23, '08 16:24
FlyingPig is right, we don't have the right of free speech at the moment.

But who is to say, some bright young spark wont take the world by storm probably ironically kill all the nay Sayers and instill some sort of code to give us such a privilege it will likely contradict omerta. But then again that is the most ridiculous argument to counter anyone if we take our existence as Mafioso literally.

Free speech sounds nice to me.

C13th.
Report Post Tip
a handsome man walks up to tha spot where Cab was talking. he is holding many t-shirts.

"Hi. a pause Oh shit I forgot!!!"

stands on top of the nearest car, a la Cab Tufting. holds his many t-shirts up in the air for all to see. You now see what is on the t-shirts and are pretty impressed.

The shirt has a picture of a bottle of booze with a red X over it. Next to that is a picture of the uber-powerful Cab Tufting. He looks very silly in the picture. Below the pictures the shirt says "Prohibition Sucks....But Cab_Tufting swallows!"

You go 'lolz'. Many people buy the t-shirts. About 10 are sold very quickly.

"Thanx for your business. :) I really only have one person to thank today. that man is Cab_Tufting. He taught me that real men of power stand on top of cars in crowded public streets and act K001. i hope i have made this man proud!!!"

out of t-shirts, Persico hops onto his waiting cattle and rides away, going 'lolz'
Report Post Tip
Jesus Pig,

that 8 years in law school without graduating has really paid off!
Report Post Tip
Oh, we're up to eight years now? The story just keeps getting better. If I had been in law school for eight years, it would mean one of two things. Either I was failing to meet my required course load each semester, taking too few classes, in which case I would be expelled; or I was failing my courses, which means I would need to take them over again, and if my GPA dropped below 2.0 (which it obviously would), I would be expelled. So, it's impossible for your statement to be true and for me to still be enrolled.

Of course, this is all theoretical, since I'm not a law school student, and am, in fact, a mobster during the Great Depression.

Let's keep our barbs directed at mobsters and not students of legal academia, that is, if these barbs are necessary at all, and not bickering just for the sake of bickering.

(OOC: Since there are some who seem interested in my private life and using it to hurl out-of-character insults, let me assist you in your endeavors by providing accurate information. I began law school in September 2005 and will graduate in May 2009. I earned dual baccalaureate degrees prior to that, between 1998 and 2004. So, yes, I have been in school forever, but that goes along with the territory for those who wish to become a lawyer, doctor, or similar profession.)
Report Post Tip
Apathy applauds the statements just made by the Porcine Aviatus

I too am a mobster of the same time and place,and I too have encountered a few of these weird people who speak of strange places and times.I shrug it off and try to ignore them,as speaking to them tends to make you simple.

*OOC - Really sad that people are so inept at speaking in character that they have no choice but to do personal attacks on people here.I have been a victim a few times of this as well and it is uncalled for and is the ultimate crime around here I say.

Apathy turns,shakes his head and walks away in disgust
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Los Angeles.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL