Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 02:53:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Dust in the winds of the Windy City. Started by: Herbert on Jun 14, '21 23:38

Also, the KEY difference about C0CKERIK's death over Saanvi's is that C0CKERIK knew that one of his members shot that Berzerk guy, but didn't turn it in to that SALT clique. He only died because they fucked him over after they went full rogue because he wouldn't help them. . 

I've never seen someone know so much yet know so little at the same time. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Perhaps so, perhaps not, enlighten the crowd then. 

Report Post Tip

Thank you for coming out to the streets to speak of the recent happenings Herbert.  

Report Post Tip
I mean no disrespect but I’ll like to state my opinion like everyone else . Instead of killing a GFC of the great city of Chicago why not just kill Ariana straight up ? Claim of suspicion that this person is potentially roguing right ? Why didn’t anyone step up and stop it ? As you are the RHM of the city of Chicago then and now why didn’t you make the judgment call to kill Ariana ? Sometimes it’s better to go with your gut . You had all the intel . If you felt the intel was valid as being RHM you could of did what you saw fit accordingly.if Saavni had any ill feelings about that y’all could of spike in private and worked it out. That’s just my little two cents on the mater .
Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $220,000 Tip

I mean clearly Herbert the Hermit Crab Right Hand is just as responsible.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Well when you see scorched earth at stages, made plus take downs at others, then only pinpoint attacks, you feel more is a case of it's all about who you know than what you know.   Plus if is no loyalty to a district or a city you're based in, how can your loyalty be guaranteed to anyone else

Report Post Tip

It should go without saying that decisions are made from a central group whose name I cannot recall that only a few people are a part of. Herbert's loyalty for example was to that group and not to Saanvi, which is why he was able to skirt his aforementioned responsibility for Ariana. It is why most of the controlling crewleaders have been inactive prior to this event. They are not here, but rather get tapped as to when to pay attention to maintain power. The leaders have no loyalty to their members, but rather to the aforementioned group, which is perhaps why Ariana made her move, knowing this. However, it would seem Saanvi was loyal to her member, which is what they punished her for. 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $396,482 Tip

yep, is a no win situation for many they work hard and are loyal they die, they act  with friends they die, they trus the wrong people and things leak, they die.   is not the most motivating is it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dust in the winds of the Windy City.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL