Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:35:36
Page:  1 
The Lost Souls of Los Angeles Started by: El_Nino on Mar 23, '08 18:20
As the car screeches to a halt in front of a semi derelict building, A tall dark man walks out. Moving slowly he heads towards the steps before turning to address the crowd

I would like to ....

El_Nino clears his throat

Ladies and Gentlemen. My fellow Mafiosa.

I would like to thank Cab_Tufting for this chance to take over the running of this city. I am taking this opportunity to introduce you all to my family, we are The Lost Souls. My family will be built on the values I hold dear respect, loyalty and hard work. Should I find a member of my family not holding true to the level of these values I expect, they will be dealt with harshly.

Now to the city, Los Angeles. This once bright and vibrant city has over recent times suffered from neglect due to factors outside of my personal control, yet deep down I know it will thrive in the right hands, in the hands of The Lost Souls. Im sure a number of you are waiting to hear the changes I plan to make to the place, but I will leave you in suspense for now whilst I take stock with what I have and what needs to be done. Keep an eye out for announcements in the near future.

As you can see El_Nino waves his arms around I have plenty to keep me busy so as much as I would like to shoot the shit with you all, I will bid you farewell.
Report Post Tip
Congratz El_Nino could not have happen to a better person
Report Post Tip
Congratulations El_Nino, this is a long overdue auth, and your succinct style is exactly what the City of Angels needs to take it forward.

It will be a pleasure, I'm sure.
Report Post Tip
Emerges from the LA HQ....

Yup, I authed him.

Sighs.....

Yup, I had it planned before I took Ant down.

Smiles....

Welcome your new CL, LA is his to do with as he likes.

El, your family line has proved over and over you deserve this. Best of luck to you.

Tips his hat and makes his way to the airport......
Report Post Tip
Mike runs after El_Nino before he disappears back into his new HQ.

Congratulation El, my brother spoke highly of you, and I too, have seen that you are a man of honour and respect.

Mike hands El_Nino a box of the finest cigars he could find and shakes his hand.

I wish you the best of luck and should you need anything, anything at all, please come to me and I will be happy to help you out.

Mike sees that El_Nino has others wanting to congratulate him. He steps back, bows, and takes his leave.
Report Post Tip
Well done my old friend El_Nino!

Shakes El_Nino's hand furiously with excitement

Good luck and i look forward to working along side you.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, man.
Report Post Tip
Sil hears the commotion and wanders over to catch the end of the speech.

Congrats, El_Nino, well deserved. Sure you'll do a cracking job!
Report Post Tip
Storm walks up, beer in hand. He pops a few coffee beans in his mouth, and begins talking.

Hell, when I woke up from ma nap, and saw a new bold suit, I thought the drama ain't stopped yet! Glad ta see it was just another auth. Congrats Mr. El_Nino, I wish ya be the best-a luck with yer Family.
Report Post Tip
Well done mate you really deserve this i wish my father was around to see it
Report Post Tip
Sporgenza di congratulazioni, you deserve it sir.
Report Post Tip
Well done and congratulations, El_Nino. I'm sure that you'll make LA a popular place to do business again in no time.
Report Post Tip
Congrats, El_nino, sir, I wish you good luck in LA
Report Post Tip
Hey El I just want to give you a big congo rats on that smexy bold suit you are sporting these days. I can't think of anyone else more deserving!!!
Report Post Tip
El_N,

Gramps told me all about your Poppa and his exploits with the great Sal.

I'm delighted to hear that you have gone even beyond his achievements.

Kick ass and DONT chew bubble gum.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Nino!

Well done and well deserved.Our families go back a ways and it makes me glad to see you get your chance.Do us proud man.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Lost Souls of Los Angeles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL