Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:57:02
Help
2 Watchers
Page:  1 
BG Skills Started by: TheJBoss on Jun 17, '21 18:37
Just curious about BG skills. I have two fully leveled BG but under skills it says I have no named BG. How do I go about naming them? Can't seem to find it anywhere.
Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

You are able to rename them after upkeeping them. There is a chance that when you upkeep them they become "loyal" and go to 130 HP, then you will get the option to rename and train them.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

There is a small chance upon upkeeping your bodyguards that they become named. You can also obtain an instant bodyguard perk from various competitions/promotions whereupon using the perk on a 100 max health BG they will become named.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hi friend. Every time you upkeep them, there's a possibility that they get named.

Also, there's a perk called Instant Named Bodyguard, that well... it instantly names your BG :P

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Wayne gang with the triple assist

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Thanks all!
Report Post Tip
You also have the chance to bust out a Loaded Bodyguard from prison. This will bring them into your service as a full trained named BG.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Is there a way to tell if they are a loaded BG or is it better to just bust at random?
Report Post Tip

Loaded BGs appear randomly when a jail is spawned. They will also appear at the bottom of the 60s second list at the bottom of your page. They will have an orange "BG" tag in the top-right of their profile when you click on them. That's the best way to spot them. If you throw a jail, or see a jail has been thrown, check the bottom of 60s.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

^ just a minor correction - the orange tag is "LB", not "BG".

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Help
Replying to: BG Skills
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL