Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 00:31:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Would You Like Some SALT, Sir? Started by: SexySpikeS on Jun 17, '21 23:29
I heard I could purchase some pepper here, how much for some pepper?
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
"Ah, an ignorant one. Do you want a resume? Lets compare."

I'd love to see it lad. Let's see what you rate as an achievement.

Wonder if any are before the dice fell in your favour.
Report Post Tip
The Spike bloodline has only one claim to fame. Being the single biggest piece of garbage to ever arrive on these shores. Even the most despised monsters like Kuku, Disorder, and Grin are more beloved than Spike. He’s a coat tail riding, piece of shit snake in the grass. That’s his achievement, no one will ever top it.
Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $920,000 Tip

Thank you, Ragnarok. I am glad you are so SWEETLY tickled by me, and yet I can't recall you having any base significance at all other than complaining without any real understanding or grasp of well... anything, other than how to be bitch for the sake of bitching in a circle of nothingness... "Cackle cackle tee hee I feel so good and RAGeeyyy."

That said, I really value and cherish your opinion...  It's so tasty, yummy, and savory. Melts on my Tongue. 

Perhaps you should sit down though, you're out of your league, as you would be with practically anybody, even many other preschoolers in the class. This illiterate but passionate attempt at an attack says a lot about you; it's common knowledge you've never seen or been allowed to swim in the deep end of the pool or anywhere near me or the Champion swimmers.

And so step off, troubled-(many-years-left-back-in-school)-child: The adults are trying to have a relatively intelligent conversation about table condiments (SALT... and now pepper) and the intricacies and pitfalls of Machiavellian population control, with inactive leadership.

Waves hands in the direction of the kiddie-pool.

It's not good to be so angry, and angry whittle babies get put in the kiddie pool. Goo Goo Gaa Gaa. The ocean waves are too much for you by the SALTY shore. Swim around in a circle in the one foot tall pool, and splash your nonsense aggression away over there, Prickly CactusJack. Teacher will help you make macaroni art later after you've cooled in the deSALinated water and dried off, and give you a stale crumbly cookie.

(Anyone else like (passive-) AggressiveSpikeS?)

JamesAnderson, I have never had luck at dice so, and those who are dice-wealthy are not high-achievers generally. As I said, ignorant.

DemTitties, I got some pepper right here for you

Gets out the grinder and sprinkles.

That'll be about $3.50.

But back to the point, inattentive leaders, and SALT. Salt salty salt. Seems popular. I've notice Durdens with their name, but they did not come from me... But I did find them amusing.

I have been asked to address this by an anonymous admirer: 

Was Saanvi even the leader of Chicago or just Herbert the Hermit Crab's shell? Seems to me she was just used and abused as a friendly face, as her line often is. Why did they even let her take auth? Why didn't they pull a Quint and prop one of the SALT-Buddies there instead? Oh right, a friendly face strategy, and of course the benefit a visibly more active leader, albeit temporary. That begs the question who else is a shell for the SALTY creatures? What shells are expendable? Will we find the empty remnants of the mollusks on the SALTY shore after they've been eaten? What's even the point of Smash? Lets hear from The People!

So boring of a weekend here, welcome back to Summer Camp. 

P.S. Don't forget to be SWEET Y'all. It's better than being SALTY. 

What does mine say, dude?

SWEET, what about mine?

Report Post Tips: 12 / Total: $680,000 Tip

i particularly ensure my nuts are always salty, mainly dry but occasionally moist

You don't want a damp saltless nut now surely?  that would be quite preposterous.

Now, where is the nut stall?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Well, Ratatoskr, that may be okay for your nuts, but it would not be okay some of your other organs.

It would seem leadership's activity has died even further. Not surprising. Well, we'll see if/when they wake up to murder something. 

Report Post Tip

alas i would have to agree with you oh SexySpikeS, it does appear we have a lack of voices at the moment

my personal prostitute/leader is away on personal business so I must forgive him, it honestly HONESTLY has nothing to do with him 'inspecting' the hostesses

Report Post Tip

It would seem that Clank and JustinBieber were hungry for SALT today. Will this result in more active leadership? That remains to be seen. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $89,015 Tip

Simple fact is when cities like detroit were semi ia and not even monitoring shot reports this is what happens.   My grandpappy complained when has no access to his own crews shot reports as a leader in DT, and Peter Mcneil admitted before my mother left, that Shot Reports have not been chased for a while.   Some cities make it easier to rogue from.   When my mother left her crew, she was out for maybe 10-15 minutes before hunted and killed, which was plenty of time to pro as people just didn't chase pro's enough, and didn't seem to care who was shot as long as they personally were under pro in some cases it seems; otherwise this would never have lasted as long as it did.

Credit to the rogues, and shame some don't take some inspiration from it.   Form a group with trusted friends, work together even if just simple cogs to run info, to pro, as not everyone has to be a shooter.   Just like my grand pappy told his old crew, different parts have to work together to cover each others weaknesses a crew or a rogue is no different that way just a rogue is faster paced often.

Fact is loyalty has to be two way, if you don't feel it,  you know your in the wrong place.

Report Post Tip

Simple fact is when cities like detroit were semi ia and not even monitoring shot reports this is what happens

Actually with the fact that it is too easy to say you have a random roll on a shot report when you have let's say full marksmanship. You can then go and privately and quietly train a gun.  Shot reports are not a reliable source and easily falsified. The way I mentioned is just one way to falsify these reports. 

Report Post Tip

Hell, if you are just dumb as fuck and suck at math could make you seem like a god among hitters. Or possibly maybe you need to take off your socks and get some extra items to count with. Shit can you imagine if you were stuck with horribly webbed feet. You basically can only count to four. It would be a fucking disaster.

Report Post Tip

Now the old regime or most of the old regime have dissipated, doe this mean that there is no need for any extra salt? I think that would be a bad judgment, as always there will always be future wars will it happen today probably not will it happen tomorrow I doubt it but in months to come there maybe be someone who sees themselfs as the saviour and wants to see change, will this be a group or will this be an individual like we have seen in the past like Ariana WORDSMASHPOW and Timberland, I'm curious to see what happens, or maybe this new regime can make everyone feel included and do what they thing is right by their own group to keep the peace long enough 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Would You Like Some SALT, Sir?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL