Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 15:30:26
Game Suggestions
2 Watchers
Page:  1 
Decay wack and defense - Activity based Started by: Boog on Jul 01, '21 17:44

Someone who isn't actively participating in the game , only logging in a few hours a week should not be able to then login and try and turn the tide of the game when it suits them. Particularly if they're in a "leadership" position, after all MR has always viewed the leadership as setting the example.

Perhaps put a grace period in for real life events, holidays etc.

Report Post Tip

This game takes some people months to build a cap killer. This only hurts the players who don't have all day to play, if you build a cap killer you should have it until someone guns you down. 

I wouldn't mind seeing a defense loss though, it makes sense that someone who is always in the old country and not paying attention to matters will be easier to knock off than someone who is keeping a watchful eye on their operations. 

Report Post Tip

It’s a casual game not a second job.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Gates , that is the case. If you don’t log in you can’t upkeep your bgs and they decay.
Report Post Tip

Someone can login for 1 hour and boost their BG then walk away for another week.  A cap killer can't be built on <10 hours a week unless they take 100's of days to do it and there won't be many if any that do that.

Report Post Tip

yeah, this is a bad idea unless you want MR to be even more only the domain of those who can put in 50 hours a week.

I play when i have time. Anything that makes that unfeasible would drive me away as sure as anything.

Report Post Tip

boogie I know you're dead but: if you think a cap killer can't be built on <10 hours a week, you're not doing it right. Targets are literally everywhere nowadays, it's entirely possible to log in for less than five minutes specifically to shoot something, then log out, 15 to 20 times a day. High hours does not mean high wackstat, and vice-versa.

Report Post Tip
Hes not wrong lol. My last account had 200 hours over the course of 2 months with 1500 kills. Very very easy these days.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Decay wack and defense - Activity based
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL