Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 02:34:18
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: New Account Cash Limitations Started by: Squishy on Jul 02, '21 23:03

Going live 7 days from this post, accounts under Gangster are unable to be sent more than 500k by any single character until they have performed enough work to earn their gun, or had a previous character within the past 3 days that died after performing enough work to earn a gun.

This is to cut down on the 'mystery neighbor who creates a brand new account to hold large sums of money with no intent on playing, then logs in again for 30 seconds to transfer it off to another player before they turn Gangster.' There is no error message when you send money, anything over 500k will be stolen by the banker. Please verify everything before you transfer money to these disposable neighbors.

Thank you.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Nice and fair!

Report Post Tip

so were people just making new accounts to keep cash safe in wars?

Report Post Tip

They were definitely doing this. I can attest to this as I have also helped at times to keep money safe

Report Post Tip

" I have also helped at times to keep money safe "

No problem with that because you are here, posting about it, meaning, you are a previous/current/future player.  Its the disposable one time 13 second account that doesnt give us a large enough time window to do a proper dupe check, so that we would have to do dupe checks multiple times a day and manually investigate every brand new account given money -  thats what this is targeting.  This sort of weeds out the accounts that have no intention to play or engage in the game in any capacity other than to keep cash safe by those who try to side step rules a bit using mom/dads/bros/roomates cellphone kinda thing.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: New Account Cash Limitations
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL