Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 02:42:25
Page:  1 
why ? Started by: StevenSeagull on Jul 03, '21 13:43

I only have this one question:

Why do you uppers seem to always take out whole cities, then make everyone wait 12 hours  to my bloodline has seen up to 3 days to create new crews in the cities you took out? 

why do you make people wait to be housed? Why don't you already have  the post war set up figured out? or if you do have it figured out why do make people wait to get their work on in a family? 

Report Post Tip

You know, I came here expecting much less.  It's a valid question though.  I guess I would address it in the following ways:

There is approximately 1.5billion less in the game and considerably less players that are able to be authed.  Of those players, a proportion won't want to do it and those that do will be strapped for cash making rogues a distinct possibility.  There has just been a 3? day war and while I would love to see things rosy after less than 24 hours, it just doesn't happen, because it isn't feasible.

I hate to clue you up, but contingency planning for people being homed doesn't happen when the whole population, give or take, is wiped out.

Give them a little more time, I am pretty sure they will find a solution.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I hate to clue you up, but contingency planning for people being homed doesn't happen when the whole population, give or take, is wiped out

So am I wrong in my interpretation of this response which is this:

The people who do this neglect to plan for this  possibility.  

I came to that conclusion because it seems  some victors do this quicker than others. My bloodline has seen equally destructive as this one that lasted just as long  and they had people housed  across the country with in 12 hours. I suppose that group made plans for the possibility. 

I am just a pigeon we have small brains so I am trying to understand this.

Report Post Tip

Unfortunately some decisions for war have to made without contingency plans. Often it's a case of survival and you have to act fast and figure things out on the fly. Getting cash together to start the rebuild is tough and oftentimes it's even tougher to figure out who will be the new leadership after mass death.

I agree that some regimes seem to be better at this than others but a massive amount of higher ranked people just bit the dust. It's going to take a bit to settle down.

Report Post Tip

oftentimes it's even tougher to figure out who will be the new leadership after mass death.

This is not true they have a pool of people that get authorized time and time again.   They will take it from that group whether they are aged mafioso or fresh off the boat. 

Report Post Tip

So you have no desire to hear the facts then. If you think that isn't true you're just here to complain and not have an actual conversation. Have a great day, hope someone comes along to confirm your bias for ya.

Report Post Tip

it can not be fact  when the same authorizations are made time after time after time after time after time. 

Sorry for the stutter I am just a bird. 

Report Post Tip
You do have some facts on what you say about same old auths again and again . I do think the last regime had a lot of first time CLs and godfather chairmen’s .
Report Post Tip

smash was nota first time authorization he has been authorized time and time again , fred was not new he has been authorized time after time. Mxyz has been authorized many many times, Fish the Kitty , peter McNeil. 

They can come out here and say it was a first authorization yeah under that name. But they are not,  their bloodlines  have been there time and time and time again , and many of them don't do what what they make people like me to  do " prove we should be there" they just get authorized because of they are part of the  circle jerk. 

Report Post Tip

Do you see the hypocrisy yet?  if not here it is 

and many of them don't do what what they make people like me to  do " prove we should be there" they just get authorized because of they are part of the  circle jerk. 

Report Post Tip
I didn’t say those certain people was new . I said some which I did not include names . I’m pretty sure Velvet ,Chong ,Kaya ,Asher , . And other was first time GFs if I’m wrong please correct me on that . Of course their would be some experience people at CL not everyone can be new .
Report Post Tip

I can actually understand building trust with people and continuing that built relationship, but at the same time new members need to be given that opportunity to move up or the game wouldn't be enjoyable. Based on what's been discussed it would seem there are new players earning their stripes so to speak and being given permission to set up shop. I think the issue here is the grind required, like previously mentioned. I see guys and gals at 40 units that haven't even been made yet a thug is RHM because he/she knows a guy/Girl. Both sides of these make sense but it's extremely frustrating for those of us on the outside. 

I myself plan on working my way and hopefully getting made but being able to see it. My last bloodline finally got made and bit the bullet within three hours, while I was asleep.

It's all part of the game but I think that's what we need to remember, it's a game. You can give someone a chance and no REAL repercussions will come, sure maybe your empire will fall, but that's just another part of it. The "cliques" can destroy the environment and thus the whole game for all of us. 

But hey that's just my two cents.

Isabella, I look forward to the time you are ever in a position of merit to see how you handle such things. I'm sure you will revolutionize the process.

These things take times, with so many dead conversations must be had. You act like those left alive were planning this before the rouges near near leveled the world. I get it modern day is the internet age and people expect things to happen overnight, without realizing that things take time. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: why ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL