Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 17:09:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Who were your mentors? Started by: Wayne on Jul 06, '21 17:43

Darkant was my mentor on here, a friend i grew up with he no longer plays but i wish him well in his endeavors whatever they may be and wherever he may be.

Report Post Tip

Silk. All around great player. Top notch teacher. The best overall player IMHO. Great friend. GRHS. Miss her dearly.

Report Post Tip

Had many along my journey, but when I started Count_D was a big one. Along the way as our world changed I was able to learn a lot from friends like ladyfighter. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Count_D. Wowzers, I havent heard that name for almost an eternity.

If I remember correctly the name, my first sponsor was a guy named Bleu. He teached me how to shoot, how to post and more. Over the years though, you pick up things from a lot of people.

Report Post Tip

Koehler / Nikita_Khrushchev. He taught me pretty much everything. Even how to draw genitalia.

Report Post Tip
Even thought we have never met in person, I got know the late Tom Tanzini very well. He was always my go to guy for help or just a chat. He showed me things I still keep in mind to this day. One of the most generous people I have got to know.
Report Post Tip
When you are #1 you teach yourself.
Report Post Tip

I learned almost everything I know from AidenPearce/Hosico/Lizzy :D My absolute fondest memories of the game was when I first took auth and she was my RHM, it was fun because she would have a semi-heart attack every other day because I was doing something stupid/wrong. After promptly calling me an idiot sandwich, she would patiently explain how I should actually be doing it. :) It was also great logging in and seeing the 50M in my bank gone because she'd diced it all but that's another story...

Ye she's my MR mom and I hope we get to play again in the future! She taught me the basics and how to build a gun quick. I learned the politics side from Morty and Asher but never really got into that too much, still nice to know though.

Lastly, I learned how to be sweaty from Goku, aka sweatlord 5000

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Who were your mentors?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL