Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 22:29:28
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Official War/Rogue Declaration Page Started by: MsMcGullicutty on Jul 08, '21 03:40
I haven't really thought this through, it's just with all the death and destruction and people coming and going (probably won't be an issue after rebuild) but, can't there be like some kind of official declaration of war page? Or when someone goes Rogue rather than having to ask around and figure out who died and who's at war with who? I know people can post street threads and DM crewleaders but sometimes they're busy or people have not logged in for awhile so it can get confusing for me. 
Report Post Tip

The leaders are capable of doing this without it being an added feature. They can very easily post war threads notifying the world that there is a war in the Streets or OOC. They can also mail their whole crew to inform them as well. In the case of rogues, they should also mail out about those. Most do. The weak link there is members not reading mass mails. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

During war rather it’s a rogue situation as your example or a takedown that possibly went wrong, communication is key. If information has not been given out to a crew leader members this is why.

• Their busy trying to protect the Crew/District/City.
  • The situation is on a need to know and not all crew members need to know.
  • The crew leader could possibly not care.

When blood is spilled it is up to the ones who are still standing to make such call. As well as to find out who the enemy is. To have a page that shows them such and such just went rogue, plan your counterattack. This just don’t sit right with me, if you want to stay at the top you must work to remain at the top.

I’m definitely a -1 on this.

Report Post Tip

If you were in a position where you had to ask around for this type of information, then your Crew leader in that situation did not communicate this with you.

For several reasons, one it was delivered and you missed the message possibly done in the crew chat  or when you were not on line, two the Crew leader and hands during these situations are juggling oranges and watermelons and bananas so to speak at these times and telling their people if it is a rogue or war is not a current priority. In my experience this information is usually shared in the crew chat as it is the quickest way to deliver it.   And if it is a war most times the Crew leader sends out a mass mailing telling their people it is  a war and what is expected of them.

I am sure there other reasons  I am not thinking of at the moment. 

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Official War/Rogue Declaration Page
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL