Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 00:28:25
Page:  1 
It is just a game. Started by: CherryBomb- on Jul 09, '21 13:55

[insert sarcastic voice]

It is just a game, It is online those people behind those keyboards are not real people this is not real life.

No it is not real life because I am not really alive, I am not really on the computer, it is fake it is only the internet. 

ul 09, 00:25:24 You were transferred 1.00 credits by an anonymous benefactor. The note "Seriously, chill. People have different styles of RP. Right now the boys are RPing that they are at war. They are throwing insults around like would normally happen. 25 years experience? Playing what? Neopets? Get over yourself." was included.

If me treating you the way you treat me makes you mad... Then stop being the sensitive snowflakes you accuse other people of being. 

Seriously chill people have different styles of Rp.

Ya know what  TAKE YOUR OWN  ANONYMOUS ADVICE.  You people have been off topic posting and semi off topic posting in my rps for years and you do it to other people also. Can't take what you dish don't dish it. 

Like you told me and  tell others you do this to... "get over it, it's just a game." 

My characters that have been posting semi off topic but well written responses in your rps, and making discussion topics that make you so uncomfortable,  that you have to send a whisper telling me to get off the streets and some anon credits telling me not to treat people the way they have been treating me and others both in the forums and privately in mails.

These characters are a result of you, you created them. So enjoy them.  

I will say thank you for the  free credits  I love free credits but since they are anon once I see a message attached I disregard it, because it was anon the sender did not want to take credit for doing it ,  so it must not be too important. 

Report Post Tip

I would like to get out ahead of this and say... It wasn't me this time. \o/

Report Post Tip

I don't care who it was it was anonymous means it was a person who means nothing.

Report Post Tip

They must mean something if you've decided to dedicate a whole thread to them. 

Also Wtf there is NOTHING WRONG WITH NEOPETS 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

wtf is a neopet?

Report Post Tip

Online Pet game with flash games and stuff. All the rage in 1998 onwards

Report Post Tip

You're truly a goofball. 

Report Post Tip

Sadly for some this is not a game, is a lifestyle.   For some even the only ever place they have or are likely to achieve anything.

I have met people who are so far up their own asses on some matters of rp, or trying to close of rp, that people have purposely gone into to troll in the past.   Is part of the issue here, the more people knows it will get posted, cause alarm or distress sadly, they more they do it. 

To me with the right street sweepers, and processes in place, the crap will dissapear, and the decent stuff wiill stay.  If people don't like something is a way to get rid of it.

Report Post Tip

Hey, at least you got a credit out of the deal. If anyone wishes to chastise me, go right ahead. Just send me credits while you're doing it.

Report Post Tip

You really need to focus your energy elsewhere other than making an entire thread because someone sent you a credit and told you to chill.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
The game is a lot of people’s entire life. So it’s not just a game for at least 3/4s of the user base
Report Post Tip

I think many of you need to read what is being said to comprehend and understand what the original poster, myself in this case is actually saying. S that you can make an informed response instead of criticize, and mock. 

By all your comments I can see  you missed my point either because I did not communicate it clearly enough or just simply want to be a troll. 

Ya know what  TAKE YOUR OWN  ANONYMOUS ADVICE.  You people have been off topic posting and semi off topic posting in my rps for years and you do it to other people also. Can't take what you dish don't dish it. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: It is just a game.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL