Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 04:35:44
Page:  1 
Scripting for info? Started by: BryanGandleton on Jul 11, '21 03:27

****DISCLAIMER:I WOULD NEVER ATTEMPT THIS, AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU, IF ITS IS AGAINST THE RULES.****

So I've played a few simulator type games where there's so much data that people use ".get" services to acquire and table it all together in a spreadsheet. This is been established in these games as legal actions so long as you don't attempt more frequently than every 5 minutes and no other scripting methods were permitted. No .post. Not .auth, only data that's considered public, like market data.

So my question is has this ever been discussed with Admins, say for drug prices? Or are these things strictly prohibited? 

I think it would be cool to track drug prices especially to see if there's any trends, I'm not sure if the economy here is actually reliant on the user base or if it's just random but nonetheless I'm here asking. 

Report Post Tip
Automation is against the rules and will result in a ban. This wouldn't be a safe avenue to explore.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Yes fair enough, I suppose that does fall under automation. I always thought that was directed at auto clickers but I see your point. Thank you for the quick response though.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Scripting for info?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL