Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 22:56:05
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
All my writtenstuff is my original work. Started by: CherryBomb- on Jul 11, '21 05:13
Jul 11, 00:50:25 You were transferred 1.00 credits by an anonymous benefactor. The note "Master plagiarizer too! You got skillz coming out of every orifice, don't you? That horse you're riding keeps getting taller with every post you do. Be careful, you may get hurt when you land." was included.

You know why people hide when they do this stuff, because they don't stand behind their word.

To: Boogie444
Sent: Jul 11, '21 04:07
Subject:

would be nice if the accused would be told directly, but all the secret stuff is more fun.

To: CherryBomb-
Sent: Jul 11, '21 04:06
Subject:

No I think that’s all for rn. Hey, everything is alleged anyway.

If you think I have plagiarized anything then come out of your hiding place and tell me what and where. 

All my written stuff  is my original work. 

So I would like to know what this is about? What do you think I have plagiarized?

Report Post Tip

I don’t have an opinion as to whether you’ve plagiarized. However, it may be helpful to note that it is standard practice to use the block quote functionality when including work that is not yours within a post. This likely includes attributed quotes, such as the one seen in your cows and milk thread. 

Insert Text

-Errant Knight Senior (previously ErrantKnight)

This way you are not rewarded for the work of others, and nobody can accuse you of benefiting from any alleged plagiarism.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

all my work is mine

and if you look at my roleplaying and my discussions I do use the blockquote.

Report Post Tip

really only the one who sent the anonymous credit with  the accusation knows the answer to my questions. 

Unless it is just harassment. Which may not be against the rules on this game, but is against internet laws to harass people. 

Report Post Tip
Oh my god you are an insufferable pain in the arse. Every time I look at threads there's you complaining about something.
Report Post Tips: 13 / Total: $340,000 Tip

You literally had a street thread that was a direct copy and paste of a Facebook Post: https://www.facebook.com/TheHumanityProjectCanada/posts/cows-dont-give-milka-father-used-to-say-to-his-children-when-they-were-young-whe/3986144471473723/

But please, do tell us how you are the Humanity Project. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Lol

I’m not one to hide I’ve always said what I wanted to say. I definitely wouldn’t have sent ONE credit. I believe the last time I was in NY and Mikhail was the only GFC account, I funded an entire war single handedly (then came back to life and continued to fund an entire city from scratch).

Anyways, i don’t mind free publicity but don’t mention my name in your bullshit. Especially if I haven’t played in 3 years and have no idea wtf is going on. I thought we were from the same city smh sheesh.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Abigail did someone  report it?  Don't send me harassing credits. No damn reason to harass  me while hidden.  I never claimed that post as my written work so it is not plagiarism.  It is a recycling story that I recycled here and obviously you know where it came from. 

If you can't say it to my face like I do to  then it ain't worth saying. 

And Boogie the part of the convo I didn't show was you asking questions related  to the above anon credit threat and accusation. Then you mention the apart I shared here. that states their is some that is alleged. So go play someone else. 

And Slash I don't treat people like the way you people have treated  me for the last 6 years,  so excuse the hell out of me for expecting people to treat me the way I treat them.

Report Post Tip
If everyone else is always the asshole it might be time to look inward
Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

So CherryBomb you've never actually been able to admit you were wrong have you?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Don't like the way I am behaving don't like how I treat you people maybe you should look at how you been treating me. 

Report Post Tip

plagiarism is when you claim someone else's work as your own.

I never said that post was my written work.

So it is not plagiarism. 

if me sharing was plagiarism then so was Fb sharing it  plagiarism. 

Report Post Tip

If you think I have plagiarized anything then come out of your hiding place and tell me what and where. 

All my written stuff  is my original work. 

^

All your written stuff is you're own original work, this is the title then you say it again in closing. So that is to lead us to believe that everything you've posted on MR is you words. When Abigail so nicely provided proof that you were plagiarizing, you then you turn it to " I never claimed that post as my written work so it is not plagiarism.". So is not everything you've posted your own original work? 

I'm sure you can see where the confusion derives from, as you are honestly all over the place. Just admit you cheated, and were wrong take the lick on the chin and keep it moving. Making scene after scene in public settings over your mistakes just makes you look like childish, so please from ALL of us. Just chill out a little bit. 

plagiarism is when you claim someone else's work as your own.

I never said that post was my written work.

So it is not plagiarism. 

if me sharing was plagiarism then so was Fb sharing it  plagiarism. 

1. You did did not state that it was not your written work, nor did you put it quotes to show that it was not your original work. There was no credit given to the facebook group that originally posted it either. 

2. Yes it is, you used someone elses work to gain something in game, without giving them credit or getting permission

3. Facebook sharing or any social media sharing is not plagerism as when you use the "Share" feature it continues to link directly to the original source of the post, with their name and information. 

4. Your final point is absurd as facebook also allows racism, sexism and absolute stupidity to run rampant on its platform with the barest amount of "rule enforcement". That is like comparing a grapefruit (Sluuuurrrrrpppppptm) to a clementine. Sure, they're both places to be social and engage with others, but they're completely different websites with different purposes. 

Okay great I understand now. But why did someone have to harrass me anonymously.  That pretty shitty behavior. 

Why didn't they just report it to staff  and then staff come and tell me this ?

why this harassment over it? That is shitty behavior.

Report Post Tip

you folks harass me calling me a plagiarizer but  in

this thread

There are  several posts that should have been removed  for that same plagiarizing rule they are still there so this rule was not applied to those posters, only myself that is a double standard. See they shared someone else's work and did not use a quote box.

I am sure that they were not harassed over it like I was, and they were not held accountable to the rule  either like I was, because their posts are still there.

Report Post Tip
Cherrybomb/babydraco proving that you are not a product of your environment but simply a self entitled whingey little pain in the ass.

There is a process for a reason. See a post that is plagiarised then please go and report it and the admins will deal with it. Otherwise, run along and try just playing the game. The more you run around screaming that your being held to a higher standard the more people will laugh at you. You aren't special, the same rules apply to everyone. Sometimes posts get reported and dealt with, sometimes they don't.

Like I said, see something wrong? Report it. Don't create a post complaining about it.

And we are laughing at you. Dont try stealing other ppls names pls. It makes you look bad.

Report Post Tip

As well as other ppls posts

Report Post Tip

If you feel a post is plagerized, please use the report post function and provide a link to where it is taken from. I work a full time job and have a life outside of this game and do not go looking at every single post made. 

If you have an issue with a post, report it. If you get harassment via anon credits, mail help desk. 

Take the issues you have to staff for a better response than the one you will recieve when airing your grievances in public and inviting yourself to more abuse because you've been here long enough to know, we're all a bunch of asshole. 

TL;DR - Use the report post feature if you find plagerism

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: All my writtenstuff is my original work.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL