Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 23:10:49
Page:  1 
This is my last statement on this bullshit. Started by: CherryBomb- on Jul 11, '21 16:26

I have been here 6 years and been messed with since my first account.

When I first started there had been a big war like the one we just went through, most of the game was wiped there was 5 or 6 crews. 

My first crew never answered my questions about the game they only wanted to socialize and rp. 
My second crew was little friendly the ignored some questions and answered the ones would benefit them, not teach me the game.

My third crew well the sponsor I had would pp me and then make rape jokes about the pping of me  to the crew about it. I told the crew leader he said if it wasn't directed at me then it was no big deal. I withdrew from people at this point and when the game went to a big war again  I suicided. 

I believe because people didn't know my reason leaving this is where the real harassment started. I was pulled into a crew and then suspicious stuff happened the most suspicious was this Cl's hand asking me why I was so concerned with  the  Cl's protection during the war. I was the CL's proer that is why .  It was sketchy . I suicided out of  there. 

After this people started posting off topic and out of context stuff into my discussions. They would turn a discussion into a roleplay story not related to the topic. They would  write satirical stuff into a roleplay not related to the roleplay. Ruining my storyline. 

During this time I tried to bring friends I have roleplayed with and played on another game with for 20 some odd years. they came here and experienced the same forum  abuse of their stories . They told me  this community did not support writers, was toxic  and unwelcoming and they left. They asked why I was even staying here. 

As I mentioned before I understand I came into the game when paranoia was at its peak. But that was no reason to not answer my questions as to how to play the game, that is no reason to verbally attack me when I come to the forum to ask a question about something I observed because no one Mentored me in this game. 

So if you all don't like what I am doing or I am not doing shit they way you expect me to, it is your fault for being paranoid and treating a new player with such vehemence when I don't even know why I deserve this treatment.

Report Post Tip

If it is so bad why have you stuck around for 6 years? No judgement from me here but life is short. Why waste time on things you do not enjoy?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I have been here 6 years

It is your fault for being paranoid and treating a new player with such vehemence when I don't even know why I deserve this treatment

Come on now, it's time to stop being silly.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Cheerybomb(not a spelling error) I have no idea who you are, other than the fact that you are constantly complaining and blaming everything on everyone else.

I've been around these parts since 2002 and I've always helped anyone learn the game, I'm happy to help you learn whatever aspects of the game you feel have been left unexplained. But you have to get off this stupid high horse where you are some mistreated unique case. You get out what you put in, if you spend your time being abusive and antagonistic with people they are bound to mock you and laugh at you.
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip
I’ve offered to be your friend and mentor. That offer still stands.
Report Post Tip

We love you CherryBomb-. If there’s anything I can do to help you out give me a shout.

Report Post Tip

Thank you.  Ragnarok and Boogie I have a couple also extend the offer which I am truly grateful for. 

I am not complaining Slash  I am pointing out to folks like your self what the general behavior in the game has been the last years does.

Yes, the community has been changing this, but only since about December of last year.  About when a player came out  and said to the player base that there was only two groups here the one trying to tear this community apart ( the toxic group that behaves the way I stated when starting this convo.) and the group trying to building up the community. 

CherryBomb  is the reflection of the way you ( I say you in general because the way we die in this game and the fact I don't keep track of bloodlines) have been treating me.  If you don't like her you don't like yourself .  Now I am going to suicide  her because quite frankly I don't like reflecting the way you folks have been treating me.  This is not even close to who I am behind the keyboard.

Report Post Tip
https://youtu.be/fbhz3XcNzGU

Is anyone else reminded of this?
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: This is my last statement on this bullshit.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL