Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 03:17:06
Page:  1 
MRBot and Karen - A match* made in hell** (Lowercase h) Started by: Squishy on Jul 11, '21 20:44

*Disclaimer: Using the word match does not necessarily assume your matchability on dating sites, willingness to find a match, or reflect on any other criteria that could be used to reject you because you are ill suited to be an acceptable consideration as a partner.  It is used in the sense of two (or more) people (or other things self identified as) being paired up (paired in the mathmatical sense, not noah navigating the great flood with some woodland creatures)(unless you are anti math, then its totally about Noah and some paired critters)

**Disclaimer: hell has retained its lowercase typing so that it does not infer Hell in the biblical sense just in case biblical overtones is offensive to you or your persons.  Unless you are offended by it being lower case, in that case, it was simply a typo and the H was supposed to be upper case to show proper respect.

MRBot has searched the far ends of the internet for entertaining and thought provoking content.  When you are pushing near a million individual tidbits of knowledge, some concessions have to be made.  (In the give or take sense, not the snacks at the movie theater, unless this somehow also offends you, then we apologize for the use of concessions, and also the highly offensive spelling of theater versus theatre) This information is checked via crowdsourcing meaning that all of it has many more people that upvoted each than downvoted.  This means that there are many things that will slip through the cracks that may be objectionable to some of our thin skinned Karens. (Karens in this sense is gender neutral, and is simply meant to express the general stereotype that this message is meant to address, if your name is actually Karen, then we apologize in advance, and please self-replace with word Karen in here with "Miserable Cunt" (Cunt in this sense being genderless, but used in the American way, the utmost offensive way, not the way an Australian would use it letting you know you are now an accepted member of the group in a loving manner, sort of like when a true friend would tickle your taint with a wink and a smile as you squeeze past them at the movie theater on your way to your seat (See above theater vs theatre disclaimer above). 

Anyway back to concessions, people from all over the world, with different levels of education, culture, emotional intelligence and different social standards have contributed to the creation and the voting of these MRBot one liners that land on your screen when chat dies down and it tries to strum up some activity.  The bot said 3 words about communism this morning (Communism will win), which kicked off one of our more sensitive users who instantly needed to object to the game and flip their little tiny lid and abuse staff and make sure they filled our screens with a caps filled rage.

When I visualize this, I see a little tiny child with helium filled lungs lashing out and throwing little plastic toys at passerbys.  Its kind of cute watching this blossoming flower wrestle with their inner control of how they interact with the adults around them. But at the same time, its just a giant collective waste of energy and one of the giant contributing factors of toxicity in this game: Repeat offenders who just go out of their way to instill their miserable cuntness on to everyone around them.

So, please, do me a favor.  The next the bot says something that you feel is outside your comfort zone - do 1 of a few things.

1) Start a healthy debate.  Its the *entire purpose of the feature*

2) Fire off a mail letting me know that it may be crossing a line and maybe it should be reviewed for appropriateness.

3) Remove the giant monolith from your ass that keeps you upright, let out a much deserved sigh, and choose to let the moment slide. Life is to short to be constantly angry.

TL;DR - MRBot gets a lot of content from contributors to the /r/showerthoughts subreddit which is a froum dedicated to people sharing thought provoking questions or thoughts that they had while in the shower.  Since there is like, near a million of these fuckers, too many to be personally checked by staff, the entries are checked by a crowd sourced score of what readers thought about it.  It shouldn't need to be said, but, these are the not the views by our staff, the game, or myself.  Please do not treat the staff like your evil evil mother who has the fucking audacity to ask you to take out the trash every once in a while and has the fucking balls to request  you to chip in for the electric bill at age 32 still living in her basement because shes on a fixed income and social security just ain't cutting it.  We are not your chew toys, please target your general miserableness towards your waif pillow or some other outlet.

(I fully recognize that my above rant demonstrates the very exact thing that I am preaching against, but I didn't use all caps and like 17 middle finger emojis so its ok.)

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

The fact that people make you clarify this shit is quite frankly ridiculous.

That said, thanks for clearing up any ambiguity.

Report Post Tip

Every once in a while I think 1% of the userbase needs a little reminder.  I just think the below situation can only happen when some users don't really put 2 and 2 together and think the bot is *personally* trying to convert their gay chemtrails to liberal frogs.  (The rest of this users outbursts can be seen on Lounge for your viewing pleasure - consider taking a self guided David Attenborough audio tour through #main to get a better glimpse into the small minds of the Chthonian Cheeto Chomper genus of the greater Suburban Subterranean phylum in its native habitat.

To: HelpDesk
Sent: Jul 11, '21 19:14
Subject: COMMUNISM

SUCK MY AMERICAN DICK YOU COMMIE FUCK. HAVE FUN BEING A SLAVE. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

To: Karen
Sent: Jul 11, '21 19:10

Sent as HelpDesk (Warrior) by Warrior.

I'm not seeing an issue.

To: HelpDesk
Sent: Jul 11, '21 19:02

11:05 <&MRBot> LintLeastwood, Communism will win.

IS THIS WHAT YOUR GAME IS PROMOTING?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You're calling me a Karen and saying it's genderless, yet I identify myself as a flying cattywompus toaster strudel and by saying the term is genderless, you are directly excluding me from the term I have come to identify myself as.

Also, by excluding me from this term, you are excluding me from your mouth as the word comes from your mouth, which is very, very rude as I need to be within 5 cm of smelling your breath.

Also, by excluding me from your mouth, you are excluding me from your whole as a being, considering I can't only have a part of you, Squishaaaaaaaaaay, I need all of you.

Also, by excluding me from all of you, you are excluding me from life, as you breath life into me.

Also, by excluding me from life, you are essentially killing me.

All this, because you chose to exclude me from the term "Karen"

Fuck you, cheese man. Choose your words more carefully next time.

Shakes fist like an angry grandpa yelling at some hoodlums to get off his lawn.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

One of my better shitposts, I do have to say. Could've been better, but still proud of it.

Report Post Tip

All I wanna say is the first few paragraphs read like they were typed by Lemony Snicket himself. I love it.

Report Post Tip

Also, by excluding me from this term, you are excluding me from your mouth as the word comes from your mouth, which is very, very rude as I need to be within 5 cm of smelling your breath.

Listen here you little shit, I'm a goddamn Raccoon when it comes to Covid-19, masked up AND I wash my hands.  I even spritz cologne on my mask so you get the full Drakkar Noir breath experience while I soothe your ears with wonderful tales about whatever weird shit I'm babbling about at the moment.  But, alas, your milkshake is new and in general very weak, so I don't bother talking to you verbally, but I may waggle a finger every now and then to form words via keyboard to toss in front of your eyes, but rest assured I wear little tiny masks on each finger so as to be safe so that you may live a long healthy life.

So in summary.  You are undeserving of the Karen name, you can't even try to be the trademark bypassing Caryn, you simply are a Kevin at best.  And Kevin can F**k himself. (If the show by this title sucks, then the coincidence is totally random, but if its good, then it was intentional)

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Honesty, on a side note, " Shakes fist like an angry grandpa yelling at some hoodlums to get off his lawn. "

Just like 2 weeks ago I was over a friends house and a group of teens cut through his yard and I felt like confronting them when the realization that as a kid I cut through thousands of yards and.... I don't want to be that old guy yelling at random kids to stay the fuck off his lawn.

So we laugh at the joke, but man, its real, and its calling my name more and more as I get older :(

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: MRBot and Karen - A match* made in hell** (Lowercase h)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL