Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 23:06:08
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Trivia Hall of Fame Started by: Mikhail_Tal on Jul 12, '21 18:45

The current trivia high score page is... Well I think it speaks for itself https://trivia.mafiareturns.com/

No idea what the scores are supposed to mean and why they're only up to 9. The bot's score tracking also seems to be bugged and after a while ends up having everyone as rank 500.

I suggest we have two pages, one for CharacterName[MR] users which only lists the scores of live accounts (like the Felony Stats page) and a second one that lists any and all users who play trivia.

Why this should be done: Because trivia is awesome and you know it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Triviabot isnt actually an MR product, its sourced from another person who no longer maintains the project.  Any work on triviabot would represent a very long and unwieldy refresher course on mirc script from 15 years ago to find the bugs, fix them, and rewrite it.  Its not a very effective system, and should be completely rewritten in a modern day language not using mirc as a client. With a few thousand hours of work on my plate needed for the new game, I just don't see triviabot ever getting updated any time soon.  Possibly one day I can hire additional coders to work on things, but as of now I have to prioritize which puts this waaaaaaaaaay in the back burner.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Trivia Hall of Fame
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL