Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 12:03:58
Page:  1 
SALE: Mid July Motherland Perkunism Greater Good Of All Started by: Squishy on Jul 12, '21 22:48

We are now running a sale that ends July 19, '21 23:59.  There are random bonuses that are given out regardless of when you buy but there are also some hidden bonuses that are weighted to trigger more often in the start, tapering down to slightly less often towards the end of the sale. (Meaning buy early, get more)

Purchase $50+ in credits to get these additional free things:

• 2x DFP Stacking Perk (Unlimited Giftable)
  • 2x CA (Unlimited Giftable)
  • 2x PP Perk (Unlimited Giftable)
  • 2x Instant Named BG Perk (Unlimited Giftable)
  • 2x Mapping (Unlimited Giftable)
  • 2x Hustle Token Perk (Unlimited Giftable)
  • 25 Hustle Points
  • 1 Pied Piper Perk (Unlimited Giftable)

Plus, possibly get the following bonuses:

• +1 in 5 chance of getting extra of the original perks listed above (1/5th get 1, 1/5th get 2, 1/5th get 3, 1/5th get 4, 1/5th get 5)
  • +Random additional 1-100 bonus Hustle Points on top of the existing 25.
  • +1 in 5 chance of bonus additional Super VIP (Unlimited Giftable)
  • +1 in 5 chance of bonus additional Forts Perk (Unlimited Giftable)
  • +1 in 5 chance of bonus additional Lifetime Bookkeeper (Unlimited Giftable)
  • +1 in 5 chance of bonus additional OC Perk (Unlimited Giftable)
  • +1 in 5 chance of bonus additional CA (Unlimited Giftable)
  • +1 in 5 chance of bonus additional CA (Unlimited Giftable)
  • +1 in 200 chance of 20 Quad CAs (Unlimited Giftable)
  • +1 in 200 chance of 20 CAs (Unlimited Giftable)
  • +1 in 200 chance of 20 Pied Piper (Unlimited Giftable)

Plus, possibly get the following bonus:

Random hidden perks triggered on a weighted scale by how early you purchase during the sale.

Please purchase multiple times if you wish to get multiple items.

Everyone who has purchased in the last 7 days from this post can be grandfathered in, please mail me *after the sale is over* so I can manually handle it.

As a side thinger-neato-toy, I've played around with the seed on the RNG that is controllable by you.  There are 10 RNG's, each triggered by purchasing 50.00 (to trigger RNG #0) 50.01 (to trigger RNG #1) 50.02 (to trigger RNG #2) 50.03 (to trigger RNG #3) and so on up until 50.09.  Anything past 50.09 will just trigger the normal RNG.  If this section makes no sense, ignore it, its for the superstitious people - any purchase 50.00+ triggers the RNG :)

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

KOMUNIZM????? NER???????

I ERM TRGRD!!!!!!!

Foams at the mouth and starts convulsing

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am dead. This is amazing. Ya know what? You get an extra month with your wife.

Report Post Tip

Further clarification of the above to answer a few questions that I received:

Plus, possibly get the following bonuses:

• +1 in 5 chance of getting extra of the original perks listed above (1/5th get 1, 1/5th get 2, 1/5th get 3, 1/5th get 4, 1/5th get 5)

This means that 20% of purchases will get extra copies of the perks listed above. 80% will not. If you get in that 20%, they are broken down to 20% getting an additional 1 copy, 20% get an additional 2 copies, 20% get an additional 3 copies, 20% get an additional 4 copies, and the final 20% get an additional 5 copies on top of the original perks listed above)

So to review, lets use easy roundable numbers, say we have 100 sales, on average, 20 of them will get extra bonuses listed above.  Of those 20, around 4 will get 1 copy, 4 will get 2 copies, 4 will get 3 copies, 4 will get 4 copies, and the remaining 4 will get 5 copies.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: SALE: Mid July Motherland Perkunism Greater Good Of All
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL