Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 07:20:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Through The Grapevine Started by: Charlotte on Jul 13, '21 13:53

Artie was panicking, he had a competition to judge and noone was engaging.  He blamed it on Charlotte who seemed to take great pleasure in taking him to karaoke bars and daring him to drink vast quantities of alcohol.

But where was I?  Oh yes, running to the grapevine, mopping his sweaty gusset with a piece of Spikes good shirt, he burst through the doors

'Charlotte, i fucking need your help..............and maybe a quick drink, just while I'm here'

Report Post Tip

Squirrelly-Dan was walking through Detroit looking for different experiences when he came across a wine bar opened up by Charlotte.  Now, this was much too classy for him - but what the fuck.  It was booze.  He walked in and leaned over one of the fancy tables as he lit a cheap reservation grade dart and waved over the waitress.

"I's certainlies appreciates what y'all have done here.  Gimme a bottle of the cheapest most potents shit you got here.  Saves yourselves the times and energies of dishes and don't bother bringing me a glass.  The bottles is justs fine."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Through The Grapevine
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL