Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:16
Page:  1 
The BHR Shop Started by: Ayame on Jul 13, '11 04:08

To all who read this.

I did move into this country some weeks ago and decided to make this city to my hometown. So a new era in my life started.

First I wanted to know the city a bit better and started walking around to notice right away that this city is not always safe. But the leaders of this big city do all they can to keep it as safe as possible.

I was wondered when I saw all those escaped prisoners on the streets one day. The other day I saw some obvious criminals walking in the streets with their guns loaded. I noticed all the effort that was taken by my fellow citizens to catch the criminals and bring them down. I really did not understand this at all.

I asked one of the neighbours about this. She told me this was done on purpose by the leaders. To train the people, so they all couls be strong in case of real attacks. Besides it keeps the peeps satisfied with their lives. I liked the idea of it and decided to join the troops next time in busting and killing. And, tho I am a peacfull girl, I really started to like it.

The other day I noticed a lot of saad people in the streets. I was wondering why. I looked around and saw something strange. There were only some shops for the needs of people. I saw some food stores, some coffeeshops to buy their drugs, I saw some shops where they could buy their weapons and ammo, I saw a hospital, but I did not see any place where people with broken hearts could come to to heal those.

This made me make my plans. I started thinking. Renting a place was not cheap, so that was no option. But I could make a practice at home. I looked around and found a spare room that was suitable for my office. It had to be redecorate, but I managed. I painted the ceiling and walls in the color pink, and decorated the walls with all kind of hearts. Some big, some small, some broken, some alive and some alive and kicking. When I was finished I looked around and thought: Yes! This is what I want. I bought a couch and a desk and chair and was ready for starting the BHR Shop. What was my goal? Healing all the broken hearts in the city? That hard to do. People have to do that themselves. But I wanted to be the helping hand in healing the broken hearts. That’s why the name of my business is The Broken Hearts Repair Shop.

I waited and waited, but no one knocked at my door. I knew I had forgotten something. Suddenly I knew! I had forgotten to make advertisements. How stupid of me. I went to some copyshop to let them print some flyers. In the flyers I told that I wanted to help people with repairing their broken hearts, but also I was available for advise in heart matters and ofcourse love matters.

With the flyers I started to walk through the streets and hand them over to the people. It took me days, and when there were no flyers left I waited again. Still no one. Was I that wrong, was there no one here with heart problems? Or did all of the citizens have stone hearts? I really could not believe that at all.

So I decided to make some more advertisement and called the radio station. They liked the idea, but wanted to wait till I had some success. Fair enough. Suddenly I saw an opportunity for free advertisement. The streets! How could I forgot this! And that gave me the opportunity to reach more people than only the ones in my hometown. Great!

So therefor I want all people that have serious questions about love, broken hearts or other personal matters: don’t hesitate, but write me a note and I will invite you to my practise to try to solve all of your problems.

I am not always available, but I promise to answer all your questions as soon as possible. And maybe, one day I will hire an assistant to help me when business starts growing.

See you soon!

Love Ayame

Report Post Tip

Exc walks down the streets after a hard day of many jobs he had to get them done and then he noticed The BHR shop sign!!wondering what kind of shop it is he entered the place and once he is in he noticed this nice well dressed lady and he said "hello" waiting the Lady to reply with thousands of thoughts running through his head she moved toward him smiling....

Report Post Tip

*Sees the customer walking in, and hurries towards him*

Good day sir, can I help you with something? Please take a seat.

Report Post Tip

Not sure if I'm in the right joint, can you tell me if I have the clap?

Report Post Tip

Exc takes a seat mumbling ummm a place for broken heart ppl come to heal in ummm how this meant to work ma'am can you give me an idea about it?

Report Post Tip

*Looks at Mikey and smiles*

When I look at you I think you're tha bomb, man

Report Post Tip

Exc, why do you ask me this question? Did you never ever have had a broken heart?

Report Post Tip

Exc, i had ALOT of times before but i wonder how you could help ppl with broken hearts umm i don't know how it would work.

Report Post Tip

I do know a broken heart is very painfull and hard to heal, but I have some advise for helping to heal the pain. This advise depends on the cause of the broken heart. You know a broken heart because of the lost of your sweet doggy is less painfull then the pain of the loss of the one you called the love of your life. Therefor my advise will depend of the circumstances. And remember: the healing has to be done by yourself, I only can advise. There is no glue invented yet to heal broken hearts.

Report Post Tip

Ayame walks up and down the office, thinking.......

Something seems to be wrong, could it really be true that no one in this world has heartaches of lost loves? How weird!

Maybe no one took the time to read the flyers, accoriding to all the shootings, competitions and so on.

There must be another solution to sell my secret potion...... hmmmm let's think.....

Well ok.... let's change the strategy :)

I will give one of my secret potions to the one that tells me the most wonderfull story about his or hers lost love.

Common you all, there must be lots of stories here!!

Sits down on the chair, reading a book, waiting for the mail to come........

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The BHR Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL