Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 18:42:33
Page:  1 
12 Days To Reach 12th Started by: Arapaho on Jul 16, '21 08:05

Arapaho so far has had a really shit life, out of prison from a 10 year stretch... the death of his compadre 'Baby Face' and lucky to be alive since the fire at the Club..

With the little money he had, Arapaho made a long and treacherous journey to Detroit...The 'Motor City' Capitol of the world..

Arapaho knew this life was going to hard, it was going to long; and it was going to be tough. He needed to find work...and he needed to find family. Arapaho had no blood ties left in the world; his parents were already dead and his sole brother died from tuberculosis as a child. There was much trauma and demons that haunted Arapaho; but he wrestled well and managed to get through each day as it came, one by one.

When Arapaho reached the city, the first thing he needed to do was to make acquaintance with someone offering work; it almost didn't matter what it was. A buck was a buck...right? 

Detroit wasn't known as the 'Motor City' for nothing...it was full of factories...it was full of motor vehicle's, and the city smog was foul...on some days it was hard to even see one end of the sidewalk to the other. "It's lucky I'm broke as shit" Arapaho thought to himself... "If I had a nice suit the threads would be fucking' ruined with these city conditions" 

As Arapaho was walking down 12th Street he came across a car lot...not surprising really, the city was fucking full of them... outside the car lot was a rather shifty man that introduced himself to Arapaho as Luciano Bagnoli.. 

"Pleased to meet you boy, I do say you don't look like the type that could afford one of these motors, so why the hell are you staring at me and my merchandise...you got a problem?!" Luciano bellowed at Arapaho and clearly made judgements of the man due to his appearance, scruffiness and less that satisfactory footwear.

"Bagnoli...sounds like you're not originally from here...sicilian roots I guess" Arapaho smirked back; totally letting the insult of his appearance go...for now.

"You got that right kid, been in this dump for 12 fucking years now...it's not home; but damn it pays well...I can't complain and it gives me a damn good life; capiche?"

As Luciano took a puff from his cigar he then continued.

"You know what; you look like you need a break kid, wanna come and work for the business? A man can't be walking around wearing threads like you've got. If you want to represent this place the first thing you gotta do is look the part" 

Luciano then takes out a $100 bill and hands it to Arapaho..."go now; get something to make you look presentable and come back in the morning." and with that he let out a bellowing chuckle and walked off whisling into his office...

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $540,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 12 Days To Reach 12th
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL