Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:02:03
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Auction Time! (Don't Miss Out) Started by: Rupert on Jul 13, '11 15:01

Rupert walks steadily through the crowded streets, until he finds a perfect spot.

The crowd turn to see what good ole Rupert is holding, only at a guess they can make out it to be a photo frame.

Good ole Rupert, clears his throat and begins to speak while the crowd listen in anticipation.

Ladies and Gentleman, i bring you a one of a kind picture today! This picture is not only unique but the sheer grin will turn any man, girl or dog to putty. This picture is of our very own Karma-Couture the RHM of the mighty gay Kimble. (You will find this picture sat in my very own profile at the current time)

The crowd gasp at excitement of the chance of getting their dirty little hands on this picture.

Rupert steps back from the peasants who are trying to get a closer look.

"What i will do is give you the chance to bid on this Unique picture. The highest bid, by this time tomorrow will receive the URL to sport this picture within their very own profile and the copy rights to do whatever they like with this.

Do not miss out of this chance of a lifetime.

All bids to be posted by participents in this thread please.

The bidding starts at $100

Rupert covers the picture and waits patiently for the bids

Report Post Tip

101$ :)) hope it is worth it :P

Report Post Tip

100000$ because i want to win the prize i mean picture :)

Report Post Tip

I don't even want to imagine... what you want to do with this picture Ant <.>

Report Post Tip

lmfao

Report Post Tip

Come on folks this truly is a once and a lifetime chance to own a small piece of mafia history. This piece is at least as valuable as the broken lambskin condom that lead to the birth of the great Rupert. I put down a $150,000 bid.

Report Post Tip

I will pay $200,000 for the lambskin condom.

Report Post Tip

Luckily for you Evil Clown, the only thing my father left me was the lambskin condom. Post the 200k to my accountant and I shall hand you personally the lambskin condom

Report Post Tip

350k My second Finally Offer Hu ITS MINE PIC

Report Post Tip

I will bet..

Insert pinky into mouth.

1 billion dollars!

Report Post Tip

As much as I would love to add this picture to my collection, I don't think I can afford to beat your bet Ares.
I think you've won this auction.
Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

"ushers Ares along!" only real bids will count.

Report Post Tip

JkL overhears the raucous crowd gathering at the corner and makes his way over to see what is going on. 

"Whats this is I hear? A lamb skin condom up for auction?" 

Blows the cobwebs of his checkbook, before thinking twice "Not sure the goomah would appreciate this too much, and besides, EvilClown seems incredibly keen to get it" 

One of the peasants Rupert shooed away approaches "No, it is a picture of the lovely Karma-Couture thats up for grabs" 

"Away with you peasant" JkL bellows and goes to take a closer look

"Hmmm, now that would look lovely hanging in the den. What!!! Ares has bid $1billion. Doctor Evil style?!!!?!?!" 

Pats Ares on the back "Enjoy the victory" 

Lights a cigar and heads off to meet his goomah

Report Post Tip

I will bet 375k.  I am going to anxiously wait for this to end.

Report Post Tip

I'll go $500,000.  Chuckle is going to need artwork to hang in his new Business District office.

Report Post Tip

I'll go $500,001 for Chuckle's office!

Report Post Tip

I have to worry about the increased attention chuckles mum is receiving. Opening offer $1 she isn't worth much more, you can get better deals at a flee market. Just a few hours left... Current winning bet for the picture - Roman 500k.

Report Post Tip

I meant $500,001 for the picture.

So yeah, I put $500,001 down on the picture.

Report Post Tip

I was looking for a gift for someone...

I'll go $550,000

Report Post Tip

I'll go $600,000!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Auction Time! (Don't Miss Out)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL