Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:02
Page:  1 
The final rampage of Charles Rico. Started by: Rampage on Jul 14, '11 01:37

Charles Rico ran down one of the many side streets of The windy city, Blood on his suit, slowly being washed away by the hard rain pounding on his full body. And a revolver in his hand. Sirens blazing in the far distance from the patrol cars that will surely be after him. He stops for a minute to catch his breath and starts panting furiously. He collapses in a doorway, smacking the back of his head on the door as he does so. All he could think of was how he had messed up his life, all he had built up has been demolished.

Still panting, he pulls out a crumpled-up piece of paper with an address on it. Charles knew that although he had ruined this person before, this was his only chance of avoiding execution. finally having caught his breath, he stands up to continue his journey. He stares at the cause of his demise. he slowly releases his clench over the nearest bin and starts to run towards his destination.

Tired   and exausted, he finally reaches the set of flats he was looking for,

"tap tap tap"

Report Post Tip

No answer. Charles pulls out the now drenched piece of crumpled paper and checks he is in the right place. He knew he was, but it was comforting to know that he hadn't made a mistake. He starts to straighten himself up as best as he could, sorting out his tie, making sure his shoe laces were properly tied. wiping the little bit of blood that was still visible off his coat.

"tap tap tap"

Report Post Tip

Reluctantly TheBigEasy answers the door.

This better be good I'm in the middle of...

He stumbles over his words after noticing who is at the door. He stands there and just stares.

Report Post Tip

Eventually the door opened, And the man he attemped to put in jail all those years ago was standing in front of him. He was slightly surprised he didnt put a gun in his face and tell him to fuck off, although that could still happen.

"Hello" Charles mangages to say after being locked in a staring contest for what seemed like minutes. "I need your help. Now before you say anything I know that what I have done to you in the past is unforgivable. I'm not here for forgiveness. I'm here for business. May i come in?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The final rampage of Charles Rico.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL