Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:46
Page:  1 
Anger Street. Started by: Halle on Jul 15, '11 00:09

Here Halle is once again coming into the streets with some wacky idea. This time, she is not dragging along a poor innocent orphan, she is dragging along an old bum. I've stepped my game up! Halle let's out an evil laugh and steps on top of the old bum and with her loud annoying voice beings to speak.

Anger!

We all have so much anger built up on the inside. That's probably why everyone is so serious around here. That's probably why I'm such a train wreck today. Sometimes I just want to let out all my anger, and have a place to do so. The only problem is, that I have yet to find an appropriate place to do so. Well, that was until now. This...is the place to do so. I hereby call this street "ANGER STREET". This street is the street where you let out what has been bottled up inside of you for a long time. For example:

Halle closes her eyes and screams: FUCK YOU MOM FOR MAKING ME WEAR MY OLDER BROTHERS UNDERWEAR AND NOW I HAVE A RASH ON MY VA-J-J THAT WONT GO AWAY!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

Halle opens her eyes and feels a sense of relief. See people. It works. It works great! This is almost better than sex. Now I know we all have something that we could get off our chests. SAY IT! Nothing is stopping you. The floor is open.

Out of nowhere one of the little orphans that Halle used as a step stool steps out of the crowd and yells out "Fuck you Halle for leaving scars on my back! You fat bitch!" Halle looks at the little boy. Come here you little piece of shit! Halle chases the orphan. As she is running she says "Go ahead, vent!"

People start stepping out of the crowd and begin to vent.

Report Post Tip

Whateveryousay steps into the open space.

Ma Momma used to ALWAYS come up with an excuse that I ain't good enough for nuthin'. Looks up at the sky and glares with a laugh. WELL LOOK AT ME NOW! I CAN DO ANYTHING! JUST LIKE I TOLD YA!

Looks around with a smirk.

Report Post Tip

geno step up in to the open space. iam tired ofr fake ass people that just come around to get stuff form u but have no thoughts of helping you. and so called frineds that lie to u  and steal you money. and people that are  not disablied but yet they use the parking so real  disabled people can't kill them fuckers

Report Post Tip

Ah yes. The tragic downside of handicapable hitmen. They're only effective if they can find a place to park.

Report Post Tip

Shalked at whats going on Micky tries to get away

Report Post Tip

I CANT STAND ASS HOLE DICK HEAD WHO DOUBLE PARK !!!!

Report Post Tip

MadAnt was just walking and seeing Halle talking letting out her Anger as he walks up to her.

I FUCKIN hate when people close your path and look at you funny FUCK YOU LOOKING AT YOU WANT TO FIGHT OR SOMETHING AND THEN IF THEY WITH THERE PEOPLE THEY WANT TO JUMP YOU FOR WHAT SO YOU CAN LOOK COOL FUCKIN BITCH ASS PEOPLE COME FIGHT ME ONE ON ONE AND LETS SEE WHOS GONNA GET THAT ASS WHOOPIN.

As Ant calms Down He walks away's dissapper with out no body even seeing him

Report Post Tip

Rudolf was just trying to take a woke in order to forget all his problem when he suddenly sees his old friend Halle and aproaches!

I fucking hate it when people always calls you for favours and when you have a problem they are never there and always try to avoid you when their problem is solved!I FUCKING HATE ALL THOSE PEOPLE!

RUdolf tips Halle in the shoulder and keeps walking....

Report Post Tip

I hate when people make threads in streets that really should be in OOC or Outside forums. 

Report Post Tip

Cassi wanders down the street, looking for these "threads".

I've been meaning to take up sewing, can you tell me where I might find these "threads" you are speaking of?

She wanders off, puzzled about the talk of OOC and Outside forums.

Report Post Tip

FUCKING BACKSTABBING DISLOYAL RATS AND SNAKES....Well that kinda helped.(:

Report Post Tip

I hate when people make threads in streets that really should be in OOC or Outside forums.

True that mate

Report Post Tip

Joey arrives to Anger Street, a moment before Halle starts shouting. Then, when she left, Joey lit a cigar and spoke.

And I hate when some people talk wrong stuff here.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Anger Street.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL