Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 21:07:15
Page:  1 
La Carte Del Revano Delivoso Nueve Tequila Started by: Revan on Mar 25, '08 00:42
A young man gets out of a cab with a smile painted upon his face, his gun grasped tightly in his hand and a cigar in the other. After a few moments of walking down the street. Revan reaches a shady looking street corner and stands there for a few minutes, holding out his gun, he then shoots a barrage of bullets and laughs while the many people standing around scurry away. Only a few stay. The special few.

"Well, now that i've discarded of the unwanted, we can commence with the question I have to ask you all. This question is amongst one of the most important you will have been queried with. If you wish to not answer, I will understand, because, well... this is a touchy subject. I suppose you all wish for me to tell you. So, I will."

Revan inhales the fumes that the Cigar lets off and walks down the line of people who has quickly formed. Shooting one more bullet in to the air, in hopes that the unworthy will leave, and well... it is lolzable.

"Okay. My question is... Why has nobody created chocolate condoms yet? and if they have... why do I not know of them?"
Report Post Tip
You just don't know of them... and well you'd have to get laid to know of them... :)
Report Post Tip
Yes, they have chocolate condoms, but like Animal said, you have to get laid.
Report Post Tip
Persico, a handsome man from the Greek Island of 'Poopos' emerges from the alley, only a few feet away from Revan's speech. He is riding his trusty cattle. The cattle is 4 years old. Black and white. etc. Persico is wearing a brown duster, and pulling one side of it away from his body, a 12 gauge shotgun is revealed. He pulls it out, cocks it, and fires it into the air. Some of the crowd disperse and only Revan and one person remain

I just came from down the street. I had lunch at Bob's Diner. Seems there's a little situation over there. There are two bathrooms at this diner. One is for employees and one is uni-sex for the customers. I always found this odd and disgusting, the concept of a uni-sex bathroom. I can't imagine how bad it must be on a proper lady. Y'know?

the man in the crowd begins to answer the question. Persico fires his shotgun in the air once again. It's pretty scary. The man stays though.

That was a rhetorical question. Do not answer. Anyway, someone took a crap in the employee bathroom. And did not flush. I saw the resulting melee from my booth, while I ate my lunch. The owner was on the warpath. Yelling at all his employees. He wanted to find out who did that. As I paid the waitress and left, I could see while climbing onto my cattle through the window that a young busboy was fired. It seems they blamed him, he was the last person seen in the bathroom.

Well...

I did it. I left the waste in the toilet and I didn't flush it. I don't regret it. Any questions?

cocks his shotgun with an uber-menacing look on his face
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Carte Del Revano Delivoso Nueve Tequila
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL