Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 16:03:45
Page:  1 
RAT RESULTS: Event Results for The ExterminRATor Started by: Squishy on Jul 27, '21 01:18

The results:  https://mafiareturns.com/comps/rat_comp_07-25-21/

Tidbit: Since we knew there would be ties, tie breakers are done via whoever drew first blood.  As an example if two people were in 8th place, then the first to kill someone in that round gets 8th, and the other gets bumped to 9th.

Perks and boobie prizes are going out within the next 24 hours.  You have already received the +1s to your gun live during the event. 

=====

Now that the event has concluded, you may have one more task to do if you placed in the top 10 in any round, or the All-Day since you now have the ability to trade in the +'s to your gun your earned for cash or credits at the rate of 1 kill = 1 credit, or 1 kill = 425k.  You can only swap for rounds that you placed in the top 10 for, UNLESS you won 1-10th place in All-Day, then you can swap in the entire day.

The kills have already been assigned. If you want to keep the kills from the event, then do nothing.  Only mail if you want to swap them.

Only those who won 1-10th place in a round can swap that round's +'s to their gun for credits or cash for that particular round. Those that won 1-10th in the All Day section can swap the entire events +'s to their gun for credits or cash. This part is very important, reading this and following this exact format is the only way to redeem your prizes if you placed 1-10 in a round, or 1-10 in the All Day.

Please format the mail to Squishy using the examples below:

Subject "Swap RAT Kills For Credits" or "Swap RAT Kills For Cash"

Body:

"I won 1st in round 4, please swap my +7 for 7 credits"  
"I won 1st in round 4, please swap my +7 for $2,975,000"

"I won 3rd in All Day, please swap all my +57 for 57 Credits" OR
"I won 3rd in All Day, please swap all my +57 for $24,225,000" OR

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Great event Squishy - I had a blast. Cheers!

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: RAT RESULTS: Event Results for The ExterminRATor
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL