Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:12:12
Page:  1 
Cleveland. Started by: Persico on Mar 25, '08 01:34
Revan's most trusted crew member, Persico, appears seemingly out of thin air. But you were just not watching. Many, many, MANY people are gathered on a street corner. They heard FDR was giving a speech. But this was a ploy by the new crew, for which you are about to hear about, created to get an audience. Persico is as always, riding his cattle. The same one you saw a bunch of times already.

"Ahem. It's true. Revan has assumed control of Cleveland."

a young boy, very poor and hungry looking, throws a rock at Persico. He catches it, and begins to EAT it. Three people from the crowd faint. One guy pukes. The rest stand in awe. Including you.

"We are as you can imagine, very busy. Much work to do. I will tell you all more later when I can. Anyone that enters Cleveland will be shot. Unless you're Kendra McTavish. In which case, I will try really really hard to impress you and make sweet love to you.

FlyingPig can also enter Cleveland, for giving us this opportunity. We have a picture framed of him in our HQ. Come by and see it........That was a test. You can't come to Cleveland yet. You all passed. Good day."

kicking his cattle playfully in the side, the cattle walks off as the crowd watches, jaws near the ground
Report Post Tip
With a dissapointed look on his face, Revan comes out in to the streets.

"Well... we had to settle for Cleveland, but as he said, anybody who enters the premises will be shot. Twice. This is all for now."

Revan waves his flowing hair and jumps on his horse. Riding off in to the sunset.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cleveland.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL