Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 05:21:05
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Wise guy promotion - No message Started by: Quant on Jul 18, '11 10:22

I was just promoted to wise guy and I was wondering why I received no anonymous message about it?

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the mini story relating to my promotions and I'm a little disheartened it seems to have stopped, is this correct? Will I not be getting another?

Cheers.

Report Post Tip

sad news, Wise guy doesnt get MM story :(

Report Post Tip

I'm afraid the one that you receive upon promotion to Earner is the last one you'll get. You don't get one at reaching Wise Guy, and every further promotion (Made Man and upwards) is done manually by your crewleader.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the speedy replies, that is a shame.

Report Post Tip

I truely find this a shame aswel.
Getting a motivating story around your promotion is always good to get.
I guess it's up to the CL's to make them instead. *wink* *wink* 

Report Post Tip

I noticed this too. I guess once the ranks get higher, we are supposed to gain our confidence in ourselves rather than from an annonymous message!

Report Post Tip

I too truly miss the messages. There should be one for every rank :)

They are very motivating and inspirational. 

Report Post Tip

from that point and on, your crewleader should be inspiring you.

Report Post Tip

Just how long does it take to become Earner? I'm Ready 4 Felonies, certain amount of more Petty Crimes or the amount of Money I have? Thank you for your Time.

Report Post Tip

It takes 5 days to become an Earner.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the Quick Response Blazerze ( Bows Respectfully & Tips His Fedora Hat )

Report Post Tip

aI wish it would have a message for the ranks past wise guy.. Just ot keep the story going.

Report Post Tip

-BaSeGod-, past that point, it is ranks that only your own CL can give you. It would be inappropriate for us to "step on" what the crewleader should be sending you, or the ceremony performed for you.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Wise guy promotion - No message
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL