Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 11:09:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
How to fuck with your neighbor Started by: Mikhail_Tal on Aug 05, '21 21:58

Bit of a sad outlook on life there Ian. Why can't you just tell the person next door that you don't have time to chat instead of finding some random way to try and scare him off you. I'm on the flip side of that and enjoy chatting to my neighbours, the neighbours I have are lovely and its nice to catch up now and then.

I mean I guess it sounds like your neighbour is a little obsessed with chatting frequently, but I feel sorry for you that your first thought on how to deal with a nice person is to scare them away. Shame.

Report Post Tip

Ian, I will swap you your nice but bothersome neighbour, for the two drunks next door with a meth head son and bipolar daughter who either doesn't take her meds. or takes too many of her meds

Report Post Tip

Grins "please tell me how to get mess with my neighbour as right now she is annoying as hell with her constant begging"

Report Post Tip
Kazuma that sounds like a whole load of fun right there! Get yourself involved and get some party pills for yourself.
Report Post Tip

If I found out my neighbor hated cats then I would spread catnip all over their yard, fence, car etc. This should attract many cats strays and pets alike. This way their property is covered and no matter what they do, the cats will never disappear for good. 

Report Post Tip

I used to live in a condominium development and one of my neighbors liked to walk his pet behind my residence right by where my bedroom window was. I tried to talk to him like a reasonable human being and explain that he was sort of invading my privacy. Well, he got a little shitty with me and replied that the association rules state that he is allowed to walk his pet in any "common green space".

Fine, but wrong pig to fuck with.

The next day I invited over a few of my biker buddies and we decided we were going to have a mother fucking picnic right behind his condo in front of his window. We had a merry old time and may have occasionally gotten a little rowdy, but it was a common green space, so I didn't see what the problem was.

I never saw him within 100 feet of my property again.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

If reddit has taught me anything, it's to freeze a disc of pee and slide it under someone's door.

But please don't actually do this, obviously.

Report Post Tip
If you really hate you neighbor, and he has a hot wife. Depending on how much of a prick his. You could always bang his wife on video, and give him a copy.
Report Post Tip
Constantly bark like a dog very loudly.... I dont own a dog so people tend to leave me the fuck alone. Its quite a peaceful existence.
Report Post Tip

i have had it done to me, and not done it to anyone else, except in my imagination .... put a little stone under the plastic dust cap of the tyre valve of one of the tyres on their car and screw it back down a bit.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Rake leaves in the fall outside in a red mesh banana hammock and nothing else. 

use their hot tub unannounced. 

drink all their whisky.

lots of things you can do to fuck with a neighbour.

Report Post Tip

Go on holiday for two weeks and leave your smoke alarm in your house beeping because the battery needs changed.

Oops! In fairness, I didnt mean it. I had no idea the battery would need changed.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Go into the street and find the communication branch from the mains water supply, to the neighbour’s house. Then turn it off. It will take most people at least half a day to get yo the bottom of that and get it resolved. You can never underestimate how immediately things go wrong when you can’t flush a toilet or wash your hands. 

Report Post Tip

I would quite literally fuck all my neighbors pretend I am wanting to settle down, get them hooked on me and then abruptly disappear, leaving a mystery they will never know or solve. A whole in their lives that can never be filled :)

Report Post Tip

If I want to fuck with my neighbor I just say hello to his wife and then she will come over and talk with me for an hour.  He gets so upset especially if he hears us laughing or see's her smiling when she walks into the house.  I only do that when he cuts his grass to early in the morning for me.  

Report Post Tip

Wait till he`s gone and mow the four spots of his front lawn every day. On sundays when he`s off to church by some brown dye and spray it in those areas. Then for the final touch dick some holes in those spots and watch his reaction. This serves no purpose other than watching your clueless neighbor rack his brains and call an exterminator for nothing.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It really depends on the neighbor and what they do to annoy you. Worst thing I ever did was (with the help of a friend) throw a burning sofa over the balcony onto the hood of the downstairs neighbor's car. She liked to call the cops on me repeatedly when me and 100 or so friends were doing nothing more than having a festive get-together with a keg of beer. Such a party pooper.

Report Post Tip

Not sure if its fucking with them or not but I don't bother with covering up all the windows. If they wanna see my nekkid butt, let them. Serves them right.

Report Post Tip

I've heard people using boiling water to water the plants of the annoying neighbor, or the annoying plants of the annoying neighbor, to silently kill them, without leaving any traces. Don't do that.

Report Post Tip

Apparently there are many ways to annoy ones neighbour

drinking and loud music does help

also being weird as fuck can make it amusing, it somewhat confuses them as to whether they want to be helpful

or stay away from you.

uses ones carpark also can contribute (wouldnt believe how many parking arguements there is esp with communal driveways hehe

if you have nosey ass neighbours, give them the same treatment and be nosey back. see how they like it being done to them :P

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: How to fuck with your neighbor
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL