Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:49
Page:  1 
Death of Guiseppe and Protected DT Members Started by: Symbiote on Jul 18, '11 23:38

Please holster your guns in light of the recent death of Guiseppe an updated list will be coming.

Report Post Tip

Longbows at the ready!

ATTACK!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Protected and invites issued for :

Paulie grabas Arcangelo Im_Irish MrMjauws Carlo__Gambino_ IronD Permian Vagrant Ivan-Malinova DoctorSmith Don1 Ieatshroomz Demon_Seed Ace-Geraci london-tipton slika_slik Raina Roger_Gambino YoungConner DeanMartin EM Overdose

Thank you all for your cooperation.

Report Post Tip

Chicago feels your loss right now. Guiseppe was a good man, and it's awful to see him go down in this way. Needless to say, my guys have been instructed to lower their weapons.

Report Post Tip

ADDITION to protection list is ElsaSchneider

Report Post Tip

Its a great loss of Detroit when a good man and leader dies. My condolence to the family, Guiseppe is a good friend.

MOD had been notified.

Report Post Tip

Standing next to one of his closer friends, Luca was listening up the speech and safelist of Mr Giuseppe's members. Once, Luca turns the face to his friend 

Man, you gotta warn your associates as well..You know, they`r all kind of busy with making cash for you and also due to lack of experience, they might shoot..

His friend nodded, turned back and tapped one of his BGs' shoulder, and began whispering somethings his ear, just a lil while , his bodyguard hurry up to leave the building with a duty of delivering this important message to the associates of these two guys..

Report Post Tip

I am here because Chuckle asked me to let everyone know that The Cheese Syndicate has been notified, but also to pay my respects to the late Guiseppe who died in such a tragic fashion. Guiseppe was a dear friend and I wish his son well. Congrats Emerald and I wish you the very best wishes on behalf of myself and my Family. I'm sure you will be great. Salut.

Report Post Tip

I am sorry for Detroit loss. Guiseppe was my friend and i know that Detroit lost good member and leader.

Report Post Tip

I am sorry for Detroit loss. Guiseppe was my friend and i know that Detroit lost good member and leader.

Report Post Tip

Got it.  They wont be touched by me.  

Report Post Tip

The Napolli Family will follow this order! Guiseppe was a honorable man and he will be missed!

Danny V.

Report Post Tip

No problems

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Death of Guiseppe and Protected DT Members
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL