Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:57
Page:  1 
Una Famiglia Legata Started by: Emerald on Jul 19, '11 01:49

Walking out of the now silent and echoing halls of the headquarters for La Famiglia di Caltanissetta, Emerald turned and took one last look, then turning her face to the sky and saying a silent farewell to her beloved leader, she wiped her eyes and straightened her shoulders. Walking down the street to her new headquarters, she knew very well the scrutiny she was now under and must prevail to honor her GodFather's wishes. Turning at the steps of her new headquarters, she motioned for everyone in the street to come closer

I know all of Detroit mourns tonight and quite a few in other cities are saddened by today's events., I will have no celebration to open this building, there will be another time for such things. Many thanks to all of you from every rank who have taken the time to speak to me. I have wired out to all members of La Famiglia di Caltanissetta to join me here, many have all ready.

We form a bond, bonded by several things, the growth together from a new family, the bonding to each other as friends and blood brothers and to our great city and it's Godfather. Other bonds have been formed between us and the other Detroit family and biggest of all was the bond to our deceased leader. Therefore I find it to be only fitting for us to be known as Una famiglia legata.

This world we live in will also know, as some all ready due that I am bonded to my word and hold true to it. I expect nothing less nor will I tolerate anything less from my members.

Thank you for your time, but I must get to the business at hand as you know, this will be and has been a very hectic day.

Sweeping her hair back impatiently, Emerald smiles at those she knows in the crowd and turns away to climb the steps to her headquarters

Report Post Tip

good luck * gives a yellow rose*

Report Post Tip

Paulie was in the airport when the he heard the rumors about his beloved Boss, he heard the Boss got weapon malfunction, He rushed from the airport using taxi to get to his Headquarter as soon as possible only to found no one, he looked for the Right Hand Woman of the family Ms Emerald on the street and found her giving out speech about what is going on

Shit!! I can't believe it! is it true?! I have lost a Boss, mentor and friend Paulie shocked, furious and confused at the same time

I will honor Guisseppe by not mourning to long and started to finish what he started, I asked all the members of late Caltanissetta to do the same and give 100% to our new family Una Famiglia Legata. Don't you bring shame to our late Boss and our current.

Paulie told every members of the late Caltanissetta and he go straight away to the new HQ

Report Post Tip

Congrats! And good luck on your new position.

Report Post Tip

<em>As he listened to Emerald talk about their deceased leader he hung his head in sadness. Thinking of the great boss that was taken from them and the tragedy that the city and it's many members had suffered.

As Emerald turned and walks into her headquaters Arcangelo realizes this is no time to wallow in pity but a time when he needs to be stronger than ever. He raises his head, pushes out his chest, and steps up in front of his brothers, sisters, leaders, and fellow members of Detriot</em>

My brothers and sisters! We have suffered a tragic loss today to say the least. We lost a great leader and it will take us time to recover, there will be no denying that. But in a loss of someone as great as out boss Guiseppe we have gained a new leader. Emerald will lead us to become as great as we ever were. I don't doubt that for a second. In this chaotic time for the family we must stick together. And remain strong. We can't fall apart and we must carry the legacy that our boss left behind. We will carry on the family Guiseppe!

<em>As the crowd nods in agreement and a few clap, others cry. But all of them listen to Arcangelo's words and look stronger already.

Arcangelo turns away from them all and steps down, and quietly says to himself</em>

Rest in Piece Boss, you are missed

Report Post Tip

Upon hearing the voice of his new boss , the man known as Vagrant walks towards his new headquarters and listens. As she finishes speaking, he slowly nods, then approaches her quietly.

Today has been a rough day for us all, but we all have faith in your leadership. We believe in you and know that you will make our great city of Detroit proud.

After a slight bow of his head, Vagrant turns and shuffles off down the street.

Report Post Tip

Raina was nervous. She knew she stood out with the her pink hair so she tried her best to cover it with a black scarf.. Now wasn't a time to stand out.Approaching Emerald she offers her hand to her new leader.

This is a great loss to everyone near to Guiseppe. I'm sure he'll be looking down from the mafia heavens.

I was pleased to work under him and I will work just as hard for you Emerald.

She glanced around wildly and crossed herself as she started to move away from the crowd. Mumbling softly under breath as she passed.

May our beloved boss rest in peace.

Report Post Tip

Once again, I offer you my sincere condolences for your loss today. 

But at the same time I offer you my best wishes in your new scintillating bold suit.  I know you will make Detroit proud.

Report Post Tip

As Ivan listened to Emerald, although his heart was saddened by the loss of his Boss, his heart swelled with pride for Emerald. Their families had gown back a long way,from the beginning for Ivans family in fact, and he knew she would be a wonderful leader. When she finished he greeted her.

Congratulations my dear friend, I look forward to learning and growing under your leadership and in assisting you in any way possible. Congrats Boss!

Report Post Tip

He stands in the crowd looking up at Emerald. He does not sob, he does not nod, he does not bow his head with grief. He just stands there occationally scraches his face. When Emerald is done talking he stands there for a short while longer. Then he looks around at the people around him, gives slight nods to the ones he recognizes. He then climbs the stairs turns around and says:

"I'd like to think that we are coming out of this tighter and more bonded than before. We pick ourselves up and we continue just as we were. We are still strong, we are still a family."

He turns around and walks inside.

Report Post Tip

Walking down the alleys after the tragic death of Guiseppe, he notices a crowd growing.  Walking forward he sips at his flask using his hat to cover his face, noticing the familiar face he looks on.

I wish you the best of luck in this new venture, it is never easy to step into another place or attempt to.  May you have every success and may all those unsponsored gain a safe path back to you.

Report Post Tip

Somebody walks over to Miss Emerald

I wish you the best of luck. I don't know much about you since I've arrived only a few days ago.  I'm sure you will bring success to yourself,your family,and the city.

The man takes his leave making he way back through the crowd .

Report Post Tip

IronD walks up to Emerald taking her hand saying:
'What an unfortunate event!'

There are no words capable of describing the loss of our former leader that will be sincerely missed.
We all thank the Godfathers for making Emerald's family a new haven for the stranded people.

IronD continues:
'If I can do anything for you, you know where to find me.'

Then IronD walks out quietly, back to the streets where it all began, earning cash aswell as tributing as much as possible to the family so that it may expand and give shelter to more people.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Emerald, drink to you...

Luca raises a bottle of whiskey , he`s smiling and judging by the very red face of him, he must be drunk as clouds..

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Emerald.

Joey raises his glass.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Emerald. I know that you will give your best to be good replacement for Guissepe. I wish you best of luck in your new role.

Report Post Tip

Sweeney was at tHe FrEaKs HQ when FOX made the annoucement that a Detriot CL Guissepe has died. Sweeney was in shocked but later found out by a later annoucment that the RHM of Guissepe (Emerald) will be taken over his spot as a Detriot Boss. Sweeney rushed into the streets looking for the a big event. After hearing the speech. Sweeney starts glapping and goes up to Emerald.

We been friends since the beggining. I know you'll make this city proud. Congrats. And, good luck.

Sweeney smiles and gives her a hug then starts walking back to the HQ.

Report Post Tip

Monet hobbles up to the scene where the beauitful woman Emerald just made her speech. He smokes a cigarette in the corner of his mouth and claps his wrinkled old hands together. 

Congratulations Emerald! What a sad day for Guisseppe but a glorious day for you and your true colors to shine through.  Much luck to you and the city of Detroit! 

The man limps off muttering with smoke trailing behind him. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Una Famiglia Legata
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL