Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Sisterhood of the Travelling $200m Started by: Roman on Jul 20, '11 00:22

This event has just shown that how strong bonds we have in Chicago..By Looking from this view point, i`d like to thank Mr Anonymous Coward who has hitlisted..

As Luca finished his speech, he raises a glass of rum above..

So, Brothers`n sisters..I drink to our Godfather, and his beautiful city, Chicago...

LONG LIVE , Roman Empire!!! Long Live Chicago!!!

Report Post Tip

Hello all,

just wondering since i am quite new in here, and hitlist price for random is very unclear for me...

so we bought off our Godfather of chicago..for over 200 millions?

Does it means that now whoever did it got himself even more money?

I think it was kinda a clever move if it is to get even more money for guerrila and terrorism funding.

what do you think?

respect

BSL.

Report Post Tip

Alabama lets out a huge sigh

What a pointless act. Did someone out there think that throwing up some money would have hitters falling over themselves to attempt to fell our Godfather? If so, it just shows how pathetic and pointless an act they have lowered themselves to.

As Alabama turns she hears a question from BitterSweet

To my knowledge, the money used to purchase a hit off the hitlist simply goes into the "system", the person that placed the hit would not receive the money. In effect, over 300 million has just disappeared off the face of the earth.

Report Post Tip

thx for the answer alabamaworley :)

well then its really a funny act wasting so much money hahahaha

Report Post Tip

New record for the fastest time 200 MILLION DOLLERS has ever been raised in the history of our world? I think not only is this a direct message to the ones invovled in hireing this hit that Chicago and its allies are a united force it also shows a clear message that if you treat your members with the same respect they show you they will repay you with there loyalty in a timeto the sweet tune of 200 million! Also of course a thank you to all those not from the city of Chicago who gave there money to protect our city for that I am sure I speak for everyone in Chicago when I say we are truely greatful and humbled.

Report Post Tip

Waste of money on both parts.....

i could have bought a new swimming pool with that money and still had change to buy a 2nd hand, 1 handed parrot with pink feathers on its head

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Sisterhood of the Travelling $200m
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL