Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The long night Started by: Ciaran on Jul 20, '11 21:34

"ok boys, put the guns down theres no need for them here"

as monkey looks at everyone lower there guns she signals to the door.

Duke, you know what you did to my robot, he is mine and not your's, no get out, go about your day and meet me in the bar for a pint later"

Report Post Tip

Duke nodded monkey had bested him, but he didn't know if he could continue life without him. Although Duke and Herby may have done some nasty things Herby was also a good listener, and the companionship could never be replaced. Duke felt the wam water running down his face, and the satyness as they went into his mouth. He sniffed, and wiped his face on his sleeve.

Can you do one last thing for me Monkey. Can you give Herby this letter?

Duke held out a folded piece of paper with _HerbertTaylor on the outside.

Report Post Tip

It pained Ciaran to see Duke look so miserable. He saw the tears run down his best mates face as the man handed a letter to Monkey. She held out her hand impatiently and took the letter from Duke's hand. She turned around and the sound of her heels faded as she walked away. Duke turned and sniffed again as he headed towards the door. Ciaran followed with Rene and together they decended the steps of the HQ and out into the bright morning sun.

"So what are we going to do now?" Ciaran asked his bewildered and disappointed friend.

Report Post Tip

as monkey looked at the letter she saw the raw pain on dukes face, she knew it had broken his heart and deep down inside duke did love herbie. as she extended her hand to him she offered one final word.

"no hard feelings eh Duke. "

it was a bittersweet moment for monkey, she knew she had effectivley won, but also she knew she had caused harm to a member of the crew. winning realy wasnt all it was cracked up to be. as she left the hq she noticed duke and ciaran walking along to the bar. poor bastard, loved herbie too much, in the worng way.

Report Post Tip

Duke inhaled the stagnate air of New York City, but it didn't do much for his twisted upset stomach. He patted his pockets searching for his ciggerette container, and it was where it always was, but he just wasn't thinking clear enough at the moment. He fubbled trying to open the container, and when he finally did the ciggerettes exploded out and all over the sidewalk. Duke kneeled down stuck one in his mouth and stuff the rest into the container and smashed it shut. He slid it back into his pocket and pulled out his lighter. He fumbled with it too, and fianlly Ciaran came to his aid and lit it on the first try. Duke inhaled the long breath of smoke, and let it all back out into the air.

"I'm all out of ideas. I'm going to go talk to her in the bar later and be done with it."

Duke shrugged and looked at Ciaran with sad puppy eyes.

"Thanks for all your help, but it would be best if you and Rene just go had fun while you still can. Ill be fine..."

Report Post Tip

Ciaran looked at Duke and knew there was no way he was just going to walk away.

"No way Duke, that's just not possible. I know there's no way Of cheering you up, but at least I can be there for you so you don't go and do something incredibly stupid like throw yourself off the Brooklin Bridge."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The long night
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL