Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 01:17:33
Page:  1 
60 seconds list story Started by: NuclearSugarCube on Jul 21, '11 23:10

I had a little spare time on my hands tonight so here is a short story using the names I pasted from the top few lines of the 60 seconds list at the start of writing this... thought it might be fun :)

Note all uses of names will be in CAPS.

HelpDesk | FrankieFigs | Eve | Roman | -Premeir | WhereWasI | StillSmokin | Severe | MelodyGardot | Grif | Rupert | BobTheAstronut | Phreaking_Panda | Mrs-Doubtfire | Quackinator | Madara | Simplicity | Sheik_Ma_Tadger | HiredGun | Jade | monkey | Meresin | Loner-again | Jambi | Carlton | TylerBurden | Paul_Trabotti | kip121 | Sylar | Leadface | Raptor | Number_Four | Ares | Cassi | GenoPazzini | Hogan | Gaza | AK47__ | Oreos | Flowah | Emerald | Redrose22

It was the EVE of Christmas, MRS-DOUBTFIRE was on the television playing away to itself while SYLAR was having a mid-afternoon KIP121, awaiting the arrival of the guys FRANKIEFIGS had sent over to help him complete the job. He was nervously munching away on the OREOS he'd stolen from the market stall he'd passed this morning.

He looked out the window at the SEVERE storm that was brewing in the distance, hoping things would go swimmingly tonight so he avoid it. He never liked working with HIREDGUN's, but the job in hand was too big for one person.

*knock knock knock*

Here were the guys he was expecting as he knew they'd been instructed to knock on the NUMBER_FOUR door, three times. He opened the door and cast his eyes upon 2 smartly dressed gentlemen, both big huge guys who looked more like a ROMAN soldier and Hulk HOGAN on steroids than hitmen and a beautiful young lady who had a striking resemblance to MELODYGARDOT, dressed in the most gorgeous little red outfit you've ever seen and necklace with a giant EMERALD attached to it.

After exchanging greetings, he invited them in while they waited for the phone to ring. One of them went off to the bathroom while the other and the lady took a seat.

The gentleman sat down phone rings and he looks at the phone, mutters "The wife" then answers..

"What do you mean WHEREWASI last night? What business is that of yours?"

The sound of a woman shouting echoes through the room and he calmly closes the phone to cut her off.

"My apologies for that... CASSI, the wife, she's an ARES (ok so it's spelt ARIES, but this is tough!). I'll send her some FLOWAH's later and everything will be fine... maybe some REDROSE22's. My name is GENOPAZZINI and the guy who ran off to your bathroom is JAMBI."

The phone rings, it was Paul_Trabotti, the right hand man.

"Yes. Ok. Right. On it."

It was time to move... they shouted to the bathroom for him to come out to which he replied "Just need to SHEIKH_MA_TADGER", after which he promptly arrives.

"Ok guys, target 1 is RUPERT, target B is TYLERBURDEN and target C is MADARA. The SIMPLICITY of this plan is why its going to work. Three targets, 3 hitters equals no problems! Got it?"

"Got it."

He led them to his arms cabinet and handed them both an AK47__ each. He had more arms than the GAZA strip but refused to share his arsenal with 2 guys he'd only just met.

They left the hotel and headed off down CARLTON street and into town where the hit would take place. To break the awkward silence they put the radio on just in time to hear the latest kids craze... the QUACKINATOR. It was basically a silly dance routine that a duck, a PHREAKING_PANDA, a RAPTOR and a MONKEY pranced around to.

They parked just across the road from the restaurant where "The Three" were dining and awaited the arrival of their unsuspecting victims. One of them had the window down and some rasta looking guy came up to to the car and started asking "Where MERESIN is?". Crazy bastard.

The Three opened the doors of the restaurant, smiling and joking, not having a clue what was about to happen.

"There they are!"

He eased the car into gear and pulled off without bringing attention to them, drove 30 yards down the road and did a U-turn and came down The Three's side of the road. They all held their guns aloft...

"NOW!"

Bullets hailed into The Three, they all swiftly dropped to the floor and the firing stopped. One of them just looked like a LEADFACE he'd had so many bullets pelted into it. Off they sped, back to the room at the -PREMEIR Inn, guns STILLSMOKIN.

They arrived back at the hotel just as the crazy looking guy on kids TV was finishing... oh what's his name? The one who wears that silly GRIFfon headdress... BOBTHEASTRONUT! That's it. He made the phone call and was told when they would get the second instalment of their payment which he explained to the others before they both left, taking the woman who had stayed by the phone, with them.

He sat down in his JADE coloured rocking chair, put his head back and closed his eyes.

"Ahhh, another job well done and at last... I am aLONER-AGAIN".

Report Post Tip

Very good and creative, well done my friend.

Report Post Tip

Bravo NuclearSugarCube!!! Very enthralling and creative tale!!! Oh also, I'm glad you made that a misspelling of Aries and not arse, it is much appreciated!! But seriously, wonderful work! I'm honored to be a part of this piece.

Report Post Tip

This is so old school, I love it :)

Report Post Tip

This is great and very cool :D

Report Post Tip

Wow thats amazing lol! Very nice!

Report Post Tip

great read..Well done my friend, especially end of the story is really flawless :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: 60 seconds list story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL