Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:42
Page:  1 
St. Louis Protection List Started by: -BostonGeorgeJung on Jul 22, '11 01:41

George makes his way down to the corner of the street, soapbox in hand he stops to adress the approaching crowd.

Athyna has been removed from power, the city of St. Louis is asks for your co-operation as we re-house the unsponsored.

The protection for St Louis:

The_Guvnor | crEx | Ares | Sonny-Corinthos | RicoSwave | RobertaKinney | Register | Candicesandelius | Toby_ | Loner-again | Big_Lucy | Kartikeya | The_Insane_Irishman | Edward-Neri | Demonia | Palm | The_Mold | Ronald_Ruffino | SammyGiovanni | Castro | Ermslayer | Bacon | battery | SWED69 | Dexter | LaMaestro | FlyingDutchman | SoSoDon | eminem_ | Rogue-Warrior | TheRealQuinny | crypt_keeper | NocturnalNo | WilliamMalikowski | ballsy_mcdermont_jr | Salvatore_Inzerillo | DBS-FALLEN | Cocki | belial_92 | Shone90

Thank you for your time.

Report Post Tip

Una Famiglia Legata has been informed

Report Post Tip

Nods at his old friend and boss, with a solemn face

My family have been informed

Report Post Tip

MOD had been informed

Report Post Tip

I hear shit is fucked up internally in STL. Killing off your own CL's because somebody was bitching that RHM was taken from him.

I really do hope you shape up as a city, because the way things are going now, you wont last long.

RIP to Athyna and The Others.

Report Post Tip

Bender's Division has been informed.

Report Post Tip

The Las Vegas Syndicates have been informed.

Report Post Tip

Morningwood 1st Extension has been informed.

Report Post Tip

Millennion has been informed.

Report Post Tip

Rest assured the unsponsored members of St Louis will not be harmed by Republik.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: St. Louis Protection List
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL